Finally i become the real me....

botozi

As long as i can remember i had an eating disorder. I was threated for this with several therapies but none of them could help me with my binge eating. I'm still in therapy for other things and last wednesday i visited my therapist. We talked about me doing CD and he was totally astonished by my appearance. Well, to be honest, i look much better, feel much better and i'm shining like a star. Last month i was really struggling with the diet and the binge devil was on my shoulder again. My therapist told me that i really have to work on this because otherwise all my hard work will be for nothing in the end. He "forced" me to make a deal with him. Everytime i feel like binging i have to call my CDC and talk to her instead of giving in to this awful habit. He also wanted me to call my CDC directly after our appointment to inform her about this. When i came home i called her and she reacted so nice. I can always call her when i feel like eating and she advised me to write down my feelings when i feel a binge coming up. After this phone call i was so releaved because i feel so supported by her and my therapist. My therapist encouraged me to go on with CD and when the binge eating won't stop he will offer me other help when i am at goal.
For the first time in my life i have the idea that i will overcome this terrible eating disorder. I don't wanna overeat anymore, i wanna be healthy and slim and for me CD is the keyword to achieve this. I still have to loose weight but i'm already a different person.
This morning i took my daughter to school and the teachers were staring me with open mouth. One teacher asked my daughter: "who is that beautiful mother that brings you to school, i don't know her", hahaha. My little one looked at me with a big smile and i think i was blushing with all these compliments.
I bought a lot of new clothes and now i can really wear what i like.
Today i wear a short denim dress with cowboy boots and i look really nice:)

Starting CD was the best decision i could ever make and nothing will bring me off to finally become the woman i really am.

Hugs
botozi

Hi Botozi

Thank you for opening your heart and posting such an honest and inspiring message. I'm so glad you're beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and becoming all you can be.
As a fellow binge eater I know what you went through - it's just soul destroying but you're on another path now - Bravo!!

Keep posting on here - it really helps to vent if you're on a downer or to come and get support, encouragement or praise ... you'll get plenty of that here :)

What wonderful support you have, I think it makes all the difference - good luck for the rest of your journey :D

Back