Finally...I'm on the way!!!

Ah - not all do to with CD though. Although CD does account for about half of it. Must've lost the extra over the months before starting the CD - but I was shocked.

I'm back

Back on CD & sole source from yesterday. Must've put something on over the past couple of weeks - but refused to get weighed. Anyway, started again yesterday, weighed this morning and I have lost another 1.2lb so I'm ok with that. By my reckoning, I probably put 2 or 3lbs on over the fortnight which isn't bad considering we were staying in a hotel and practically living off take-aways.
Absolutely shattered now though, so going to take a couple of days doing absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
good luck with your weight loss journey.......the first few days are the hardest.......but stick to it they get much easier :cool:

My fav shake is the choc mint one with water and crushed ice yummy.........my fav soup is chicken and mushroom.

Tried brocolli & cheese on yesterday and the soup was actually pastel green coloured :eek: couldnt work out if i liked it or not because the colour was off putting! it really tasted of brocolli though!

The cappcino sachet warmed up is nice :D

I am having real trouble getting back on SS. I really want to do it and then blow it even though I know what I'm doing at the time. I am definately starting again first thing in the morning - I need someone to NAG me!!!!

I am having real trouble getting back on SS. I really want to do it and then blow it even though I know what I'm doing at the time. I am definately starting again first thing in the morning - I need someone to NAG me!!!!

Not a nag, ( my family think i am though lol) will i do, I have just read some of your posts, and think you have gone through so much, so i think its time to do something for yourself and that means being slim i think, if i am right and you want to be healthier and slimmer by this summer, then its time to do it, This is for you, you deserve it, ))HUGS(( chin up and ss here you come. stay strong and look forward to reading your update soon.:D

Hi Jamast

Welcome back, hope it hasn't been too hard for you and the family lately.

Any time you want to meet, PM me and I will let you know my contact number.

Chin up hun x x x

Hi Cheryl - this may sound dim, and with good reason :D but what's PM? or how do I PM you?:D Probably somehting realy obvious - but my brain is not functioning at the moment ... need sleep;)

Hi hun

If you click on my name next to my post, then a drop down box appears and you can click on "Send a Private Message" (thats a PM - sorry should have made it clearer!).

hi jamast
i didn`t like any of the shakes my 1st few days in
now i love choc,strawberry and bannana

miss piggy is right they taste better when your in ketosis
dont know why
i find the very last bit of shake in the funny tasting bit but still o.k
good luck
kaz xx

CURVALICIOUS - how do I find about recipes, etc. My counsellor just brought the shakes, said she wouldn't recommend the soups (although I am going to try them). She also gave me books re all the ways to do CD, one of which contains meals for the add a meal week - but nothing about recipes.

Sorry sis i have only just seen this i'm glad you got an answer , your'e doing excellently by the way, well done.

CHERYL - done the click on name thing and nothing comes up to send a personal message. Can you try mine and see if it works the other way XX

RIGHT - trying again

I have really struggled to get started again on SS since the funeral, etc. ANyway - today is going well, if I can get through today - I think I will definately be on my way again. Hopefully this time until I reach my goal. Keep yer fingers crossed for me. & forgot to add - I've put 4lb back on on over the past few weeks - BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey hun 4lbs is nothing! You've had a stressful few weeks. You know you can do it! Onwards and downwards hun.

See you Thursday!

X X X

BUGGER!!!! For some reason the weight just not shifting. Lost a grand total of 0.8lb this week yet have stuck to SS religiously. Anyway - just measured and I have lost 5 inches ffrom my boobs, 5 3/4 inches from my waist (didn't actually have a waist before:bliss: ) and 6 inches from my backside since starting this diet :clap: .
I can't tell the diference by looking at myself in the mirror, but I've had a driving lesson today and noticed that the seatbelt isn't as tight :character00182: - and I have finally cracked and bought some new undies because my knickers had started to fall down (which I suppose might prove to be useful in 'mixed' company). :sign0007: too much info there - but hey, who cares .. I'VE GOT A WAIST!!!!!!!!

Hi Jamast,

Just been a wandering across the threads and 'discovered' yours.

Worry not about the variable weight loss - mines been all over the place at times even though 100% true - its the bodies way of really peeing you off sometimes but its worth it.

I've just done 18 weeks and still have the bad times but the determination stays and you feel so good (admittedly sometimes in hindsight only - ha ha - but they do say 'if only' referring to hindsight don't they and that can work positively also!) if you do keep the head down.

best thing I have found is to wander around when low and see how others are doing because believe you me, there is someone (many actually) who have been/are and will be, where you are now and we will all get eachother through this.

I have a few 'faithfuls' who never fail to pick big ol' me up when down and vice versa - a support group to dream of.

So keep plugging away - and you'll get through - and it will get better and be up and down (hey - like life in general eh!) so I have decided that instead of letting life and stuff happen to me, I am doing it myself and taking control anyway.

Not sure that makes sense but I know what I mean.

(You see - went the whole post without mentioning your knickers - OOPS, sorry :D )

Back