finally in the 15s!!

pinkbaileys24

hi guys
jus comeback from my 11th wi and ive lost 6lbs!! its a really big deal for me as i never lost that amount in a wk b4! but bearin in mind mons r normally my wi in day so i suppose i wont lose much by next mon. but im still really hyped!! im also feelin alot better after my little episode last sat in nottingham. lesson learnt: drink more water on day trips lol.

can anyone tell me if i eat 2 flapjacks in one day is a bad thing? goin thorpe park soon and need to eat and cant take shakes with me.or any other ideas on wot other food i cud take that wont take me outta ketosis? ta xx

Well done hun thats great!!! xxx

Thats a fantastic loss well done:) Is it possible to eat 2 crapjacks in a day:eek:, just a thought cant you take a hand shaker and thermos;) x

Great losses......best of luck with the rest of your journey.....

Well done i bet you feel great!!
I'm 15 now too yippieeee *15 high five*
I'm also on my second three stone target!!
If i were you I'd bring one crapjack and some chicken soup crisps! Don't have anything else pleeeeease! or jusp mix your shakes in coffee cups or something, i often to that in work! Just scoop any remaining lumps out!

xx

Well done! I feel like that having got into the 14's, and will feel the same at each stone going down! I love it! xxx

Back