Finally in the right headspace for ss!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Rayven, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well after faffing around with my weight for the longest time and having suffered and recovered from PND with the help of therapy (which has addressed a lot of my issues with food) I am now ready to ditch my comfort flab, step out of my self imposed box & make the way i see myself in my head match what i see in the mirror! Have already started window shopping for size 12 Joe Brown tops and dresses (haven't worn a dress since my wedding! lol) and am off to see my new CDC tonight to get started! I really wanted to get started today while i have the momentum and so with her go ahead i'm not eating today, just having my water and i'll have my packs this evening! Am so looking forward to getting my Joe Browns size 12 ultimate coat!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nellybelle

nellybelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.95%)
    Diet:
    Camridge Diet
    Wow, well done for all that your accomplished untill now not to mention taking the decision to lose weight. Good luck with day one :)

You'll be in that coat in no time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.