Finally joining you all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by charsie, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. charsie

charsie Member

Slimming World
    Hi all, I feel as though I know a few of you already as i've been browsing these Forums for months! I found you all so inspiring. Especially the girl with the pink hair! (forgot username). It was not until I saw the before and after pics that I decided i'd waited long enough and that it was time to do somthing myself! So at last I have registered to join you all personally. Give a little back.

I've just turned 24 and after a bout of depression, I've finaly decided to change and work towards a better lifestyle. I did WW about a year ago with my Mum, but I was really only going for her, make her happy. I lost a few pounds here and there but nothing major. But now i'm doing it for me! After reading all your very inspiring journals, I now know that it is possible even though i've got a lot to lose!

I started Slimming World online a week ago tommorow, tommorow will be my first weigh in.

So, let's begin!
    Last edited: 29 January 2010
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi :welcome2:
    Glad to hear that you're doing this for your self & that you have decided to join us.
    Good luck xx
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
  5. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Sweetie!!!!
    Welcome to Minimins!!!! I'm so pleased to hear that you have decided to take that step to a happier healthier you! I know what you mean about PinkPunkStarr she is SOOOOOOOOO inspirational and was the 1st person I read about when I first joined! She has done so well and just think.... that success story could be us eventually!
    I'm so sorry to hear that you suffered with depression I really hope you have that under control now? It makes dieting very difficult when you are feeling so down and unmotivated. I hope you will find some support here, I know I have.
    Goodluck with Slimming world and your 1st weigh in!!!!!!
    Love Vicky
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.