Finally reached day 2!!!

lostpolarbear

Hey,

Okay so I have fallen off the wagon all week. Me and my fiance did LT together in the past and we tried to do it again but by the end of night 1 we would end up saying "lets have one last binge and start LT tomorrow!" so that has been our down fall. We started it again yesterday and Adam decided he didnt want to do LT he wanted to eat healthily instead, so I got through the night on my own with no binge eating and ive finally reached day 2!! Which means I have got past the hardest day and I feel great! Only problem is this time round I HATE the taste of LT its horrid :( xx

Well done on getting through day 1. Hang in there, the shakes might grow on you, I know they did me!

You can do this! With only 24lb to lose you can do that in 2 months, probably less if you stick with it!

Good luck.

x

Thank you!! :) I know I am hoping to get to my goal weight by my birthday in November!! Fingers crossed! xx and good luck to you too! You have not got far to go now! :) xx

Thanks hun, 2 stone to go but I certainly won't make it by my birthday - it's next week!!!!! When in November is yours? Maybe I can be at target by then too!!!

x

Yeah, I hated them too, when I started day 1, but suprisingly enough, as all said, they grow on you, and now I actually look forward to having one...lol..its nearly lunch time, and I am already thinking is it time for a shake yet...:)

i didn`t like them at first thought they tasted foul. but now i quite look forward to them . i put coffee in my vanilla shake tastes great. Still can`t face the chicken soup tho

I'm the same Sarah, I hated the chicken soup when I started and just haven't been brave enough to try it again! I'm lovely all the shake flavours and always start the day with a cold vanilla latte - yum yum!

x

Well done hun, its not easy is it? I am a returner too & they say its harder 2nd or 3rd time round but WE can prove it can be done :)
I know its early nights for me sometimes especially when hubby on nights cos once kids are in bed that big silver thing in the kitchen just calls out my name lol
BUT its amazing teh sense of achievement you wake up with isnt it
You go for it hun, that 24lbs will soon be in the bin along with your old fat clothes :)
Niki
x

make them up with a pint of water. much better!

Back