Finally registered with you lot! :)

Louxx1

Hi, I have been reading on here for over a year now. I always come and search for meal ideas etc. I signed up last night so that I can join in & get the fab support.

I am starting SW again, I Stopped last year. I have 2 & half stone to lose. This time Im doing it at home, as I find it difficult to get to group.

Does anyone else do it without group? How do you manage?

Cant wait to get to know you all! :)

Louxx1

Good grief - do you mean to say that you have been a whole year without saying anything? Are you quite sure this is the place for you - most folk here who can't go five minutes without saying something!!!:8855::8855:

Seriously, I am sure you will enjoy joining in - have fun!

hiya!
Ive been lurking on and off for about a year too. Ive just joined so hi!! finding how quick it moves abit daunting but lots of good ideas. Good luck with your Journey x

Welcome Lou and Martin, I am new to the site too. Good luck with your weight loss :)

welcome newbies, life on here is very give and take, inspirational and at times moving,

get your say in if you need to otherwise keep on lurking xx

Hi :wave_cry: I'm exactly the same as Louxx1. Been looking in at this site for ages but only signed up this morning. Im hoping to get back on the S/W wagon and stick to it this time!x

Hello ex-lurkers! Welcome to the site and good luck to all of you on your journeys!

Hello all the other lurkers as well - come in and join us! I don't think many of us bite!

I lurk on another site - never brave enough to join! Ship of fools - very funny!

I'm an ex-lurker too! Been using the site for about a year and joined in March but have only just begun to join in so hi to everyone and thanks for the help so far x

Back