finally restarting....and IT WILL be the last time!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to post on here so that it seems real!!! I am going to restart for the last time today and I won't be stopping until I'm at goal!

I have had lots of social events over the past few months and kept stopping and starting but now I have a clear run with nothing standing in my way (except my hungry tummy!!!!).

Anyway to everyone else restarting (or just continuing) good luck and I hope you do well.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck mils we know you can do it this time! You know where to come if you feel like crumbling (yummy crumble!!!:drool:).:D
  4. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Good luck mils!
  5. For Me This Time

For Me This Time Loves VLCD's

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good Luck Mils

I am on my FINAL re-start today after many gaps. It should have been yesterday but forgot my packs as 10 week yesterday I will be jetting off to Turkey and want to feel more comfortable weightwise for then.

Take Care

Michelle :wave_cry:
  6. mamateddy

mamateddy Member

Hi Mils
    I also restarted for the last time...but I started yesterday. Wish you the best, X
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck mils, u can do this :)
  8. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

cambridge diet
    good luck hun ashley xx
  9. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Good luck with your re start
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.