Finally restarting VLCD Tomorrow!!!

soulsister

Silver Member
Hi guys,

I would live to join your Century Club. I am restarting on a VLCD in a few weeks. I am going to be doing the CD for the first time, after I've used up the last of my LL packs.

I am going to need all the support I can get as I have restarted so many times over the years,:( but this time something feels different I am really going for it.

Please send me all your positive vibes one more time, you guys are great!
:D :D :D
xxxxx

Woo hoo Soul sister :p

Great to see you posting:D loads of positive vibes coming your way, send some back to me tho please! :)

I see you have a great incentive, your Cousins wedding - when are you starting cd?

Best of luck for when you start
love
Geri
xxxx

Welcome aboard SoulSister:D

Lots of postive vibes heading your way:)

ONwards and DOWNwards:D

Hi Soul sister - there's nothing like a wedding to motivate, is there? In 7 months you will be a whole new person, wearing a gorgeous outfit and feeling like the belle of the ball. YOu go for it, we are all with you every step of the way.

Love Barb xx

Hiya, looking forward to reading more about you and your journey. There's definately a buzz in the air that this is OUR year to succeed.

Positive vibes coming your way!

Take plenty of before photos, measure yourself and when you feel like it start a weight loss diary.

Good luck!

Hi soulsister,

I know that feeling when your head is in the right place as it just makes all the difference.

Your cousins wedding is a wonderful incentive and motivator.

Sending best wishes and good vibes your way.

Love Mini xxx

Woo hoo Soul sister :p

Great to see you posting:D loads of positive vibes coming your way, send some back to me tho please! :)

I see you have a great incentive, your Cousins wedding - when are you starting cd?

Best of luck for when you start
love
Geri
xxxx

Hi guys you are great!:D

Geri-I am starting CD in 3 weeks I have about 3 weeks worth of LL to use up before then. I can't wait to join up as I have heard so many good things about it. I will definitely send you some positive vibes too, you have always been an inspiration to me as you have never given up!

Helen G, Barb, Happe, D-Q, Flirty40greeneyes and Mini, thank you all so much for your kind words it has really set me up for the forthcoming days/weeks/months.

Thank you all again and watch this space! :) :)

Hello there,
I too have lots of weight to lose and will give as much support as you need too.
Good luck on your weight loss journey and keep posting it helps just take it one lb at a time dont think of it as in loads to lose its helping me stay on CD and this time Im doing it lol.
All the best

Hi soulsister!

Welcome aboard - wishing you all the best for your CD journey .. we'll be with you every step of the way. :)

Here come the positive vibes ..

~~~positive-vibes~~~~positive-vibes~~~~positive-vibes~~~>

Hello there,
I too have lots of weight to lose and will give as much support as you need too.
Good luck on your weight loss journey and keep posting it helps just take it one lb at a time dont think of it as in loads to lose its helping me stay on CD and this time Im doing it lol.
All the best

Thanks for that. Pound by pound is definitely the way to look at it, at this stage. So many times I have given up because all I can think about is how much weight I have to lose and I forget just how far I have come. But not anymore! Well done on your weight loss so far keep up the good work!:D

Hi soulsister!

Welcome aboard - wishing you all the best for your CD journey .. we'll be with you every step of the way. :)

Here come the positive vibes ..

~~~positive-vibes~~~~positive-vibes~~~~positive-vibes~~~>

Thank you Russiandoll. I have followed your progress for a little while now and I am so inspired by how far you have come. You have nearly completed your journey, so I expect to find you waiting for me at the finishing line with a large glass of water to celebrate our successes!

Hi Geri,

I managed to lose 9 pounds in the month of Feb just by cutting out the rubbish. Started LL for month on Friday so far so good! I'll be switching to CD at the beginning of April.

Today will be a tough day for me as it is Day 3 and I can feel the headache coming on.

But I am determined to stay strong and ride it through, even if I have to hang onto that cliff by the tip of my plastic nails!!

How are things going for you?

Hiya S.S

Well done to you on the 9lb off, thats a great start. Hang on in there today, you've managed to do 2 days, fight through today and tomorrow you can look back and give yourself a pat on the back for getting through day 3 :clap:

I'm doing good thanks, am plodding along now day 21 today, can't quite beleive it, thats 21 days with no nibbles. So often I've read posts where people say 'get through the first 2 weeks and it gets soo much easier'. but as you know I never got passed day 14 to find that out so am a happy bunny at the mo.. want to beat my record of 49 or 50 days can't remember exactly what is was, but that was the longest I ever stayed abstinenant for!

Have a good day, and get yourself on here if you having a tough moment, there's always someone about :p

Back