Extra Easy finally shedding the lbs!

I didn't weigh in this week as it was my birthday although I used the scales in boots which showed a loss of 1lb! i hope I manage a bit more than that this week although my resolve has been low- I didn't have any birthday cake though so that was a good thing!

many people are starting to notice/comment on my weight loss and I went and bought some new clothes the other day and was shocked to fit into a pair of size 14 joggers!! I have never been that size! most of the tops I bought were a 16 too- I used to be anything up to a 24 on trousers and 22 on top - I felt pretty amazing! I am not going to try on jeans or anything yet though haha xx

That's awesome.... it was my birthday on 4th... my daughter usually makes me a cake... but this year she gave me a voucher to give her when I am ready for one :D

lost 2.5lbs this week taking me to 14 stone 7lb am half off my 3.5 stone award can't quite believe it at the moment! getting into the 13s by the end of summer seems more than achievable at the moment! xx

Hi you're doing amazing ! I do have a question just wondering what you eat in a typical day ? I've been following SW for quite a while now and I've never lost more than 3 lbs in a week would like to speed things up a bit . I only have about a stone to go but over the last 8 weeks only managed 1/2 lb off which is shocking ! I have stuck with it not had any bad days as I really want to get to target . Many thanks for any advice X

hi, um a typical day I guess I have breakfast - bran flakes with strawberries / raspberries and banana with some milk or a muller light (depends what else I will have that day)
lunch I will have a jacket potato with salad and tuna or beans and cheese etc, dinner spaghetti bolognaise with butter squash noodles or courgetti rather than pasta and obvs cheese if I have any left.

sometimes for breakfast I'll have egg, bacon and baked beans which I put spinach and mushrooms in (I also put that in a jacket potato sometimes!)

I use my syns sporadically I don't really snack on things so I may have a yogurt that's not a muller light and things like that.

I drink water and green tea , I don't drink squash or other diet drinks etc and I don't use sweetner or anything like that xx

hope that helps xxx

also I have a lot more weight to lose than you so it would come off quicker 3lb is great - also I do a lot of walking etc but not much else as of yet but as my weight loss is beginning to slow down slightly I need to do more exercise now xxx

Hey, wow you have done so amazingly well on your journey so far. What an inspiration. I will be subbing to your diary if that's okay. I've got a lot to lose and can do with every little bit of help I can get and your losses are really motivating me. Hope you've had a great week this week

TF xx

hi, um a typical day I guess I have breakfast - bran flakes with strawberries / raspberries and banana with some milk or a muller light (depends what else I will have that day)
lunch I will have a jacket potato with salad and tuna or beans and cheese etc, dinner spaghetti bolognaise with butter squash noodles or courgetti rather than pasta and obvs cheese if I have any left.

sometimes for breakfast I'll have egg, bacon and baked beans which I put spinach and mushrooms in (I also put that in a jacket potato sometimes!)

I use my syns sporadically I don't really snack on things so I may have a yogurt that's not a muller light and things like that.

I drink water and green tea , I don't drink squash or other diet drinks etc and I don't use sweetner or anything like that xx

hope that helps xxx
Thanks really appreciate it and thank you taking the time to reply :) keep it up you're doing great xx

had my first ever gain this week of 1.5lb on! I did go to a wedding and indulge myself a bit too much and also a BBQ (although I was good with food I thought!) I was super good rest of the week but obviously not good enough! well it's a bit of a downer to get a gain but it will motivate me more this week - so more speed more water and less syns see if I can get that 1.5lb back off!!

Hi, you're doing really well and as a new/rejoiner I like some inspirational people to follow so I hope you don't mind if I join you here. As for the small gain..if anyone can get it off , you can!

so I weighed in tonight at 14st 5.5lb so a loss of 3lb this week I'm so pleased! got my 3.5 stone award - I've been doing this for 23 weeks now and I'm amazed I'm still going! we can do this guys xxx

That's brilliant. Well done. I'm struggling in
My first week but I know I can do it, just need to stick at it and try not to let stress get in the way x

I'm now weighing in at 13 stone 8 I can't believe it and am so pleased! when I went and said my ideal target weight I felt like an idiot saying it out loud - now I think it will be getting lowered! (my target is 11stone 5lb!) although I don't want to get ahead of myself but the fact I'm bordering on less than 2 stone to target seems incredible compared to almost 6.5 stone!

hope everyone else is going ok xxx

Back