finally started LT......

tsweety81

well i went and got my goody bag first thing this morning from the chemist which is a good half an hour walk plus with a puschair and not long had my first shake which didnt taste as bad a i remember.iv decided to stick to choc for this week then mayb add soups next week altho iv read alot that they r yuk. i dnt know when i did LT last time i think about 2 years ago and i managed 1 shake and thats it so im def determined to lose at least a cpl of stones this time.they still had my file and im about 13lbs heavier but i think after having another baby in feb and losing my lovely mum to cancer last year and all that stress that life brings that isnt too bad.i think iam gonna struggle with water intake tho as im not so keen on it anyway but im gonna try and drink at least 2.5 ltrs and it says no more than 4 anyway.hope u all doin well. does anyone else live in near old st mellons doin LT ?????:)

hi sweety, welcome to this forum. You will find the best support here....esp for LT. You have done really well for getting thru what life has thrown at you...and now it time to feel better for yourself. let us know how you get along this week. :) X

hey hun how has your first week been? ok i hope. x x

hey hun im doing great thanks, i swear i love this diet lol. what ever your personal issues are chick deal with them first as its important to have a clear head to start this, and when you do start the first few days are tough but then it gets easier, dont be to hard on yourself and take one day at a time. i look forward to hearing your progress x x x

Back