Finally started my own diary!!

sillysta

Hi ladies,
I've been on slimming world for about 10 weeks and lost 16lbs :) but I've started cheating :( a choc here a crisp there forgetting about it and it not going down on my diary.

Hopefully by starting my online diary it will stop me snacking this week has not been so great the diary went out the window on my second take away lol and I lost count of the bad snack foods from there. But I have till thursday to pull it back and 13lbs left to lose so here goes......

Well done on your loss!
I am very new i have started my own thread but had no responses does this look ok
Today
Extra Easy
HEX 2x Alpen light summer fruits
hex skimmed milk
Breakfast
Banana
apple
orange
Lunch
pasta N SAUCE broccoli and cheese (1)
large salad
Dinner
Minced beef onion Oxo topped with Swede and carrot served with green beans

total syns 1

Thanks

sheversB said:
Well done on your loss!
I am very new i have started my own thread but had no responses does this look ok
Today
Extra Easy
HEX 2x Alpen light summer fruits
hex skimmed milk
Breakfast
Banana
apple
orange
Lunch
pasta N SAUCE broccoli and cheese (1)
large salad
Dinner
Minced beef onion Oxo topped with Swede and carrot served with green beans

total syns 1

Thanks

Hello good luck with your loss slimming world is a great plan, was your pasta n sauce made with just water? An was it extra lean mince? Apart from that looks like a good diary to me :)

So yesterday was good....

Breakfast
Apple

Dinner
Hex b 1 slice of toast with beans and a mugshot

Tea
Small jacket potato with mugshot over and sweetcorn

Snacks
Very Small flake 4syns, Hot chocolate 2syns, made with hex a milk and a pasta and sauce after tea coz I was sooo hungry lol but beats a takeaway that I was ordering so was very happy yesterday.

So yesterday was good....

Breakfast
Apple Forgive me for saying so, but if all I had for breakfast was an apple I'd be famished by lunchtime! Maybe this is why you're finding yourself hungry even after your evening meal? I usually have fruit for my breakfast, but I'll have it with a yogurt or something to make it a bit more substantial.

Dinner
Hex b 1 slice of toast with beans and a mugshot Are you following EE? If so, remember that 1/3 of your plate should be SuperFree foods - there is no SuperFree here at all.

Tea
Small jacket potato with mugshot over and sweetcorn Again, same issue with the 1/3 SuperFree rule.

Snacks
Very Small flake 4syns, Hot chocolate 2syns, made with hex a milk and a pasta and sauce after tea coz I was sooo hungry lol but beats a takeaway that I was ordering so was very happy yesterday. Can I just suggest, the reason you may still be hungry even after your meal is because you're not getting your SuperFree in there. SuperFree foods are filling, and should stop you from feeling so hungry. If I were you I'd try to introduce more of them to my meals - at least enough to qualify with the 1/3 rule.

Hi hun, hope you don't mind me offering my advice, but I've left a few comments. Hope this helps a little xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Hi hun, hope you don't mind me offering my advice, but I've left a few comments. Hope this helps a little xx

Thank you for your help I must admit I am struggling with the 1/3 super free rule, normally I have weetabix for breakfast but the next 3 days I was just trying to pull it back a bit after a bad start to the week when I had a whole tub of Ben an Jerry's :eek: and 2 takeaways......

Your right tho it's not enough I will be back to weetabix with a mullerlight over the top tomorrow so I can save the milk for coffee :)

Thank you for your help I must admit I am struggling with the 1/3 super free rule, normally I have weetabix for breakfast but the next 3 days I was just trying to pull it back a bit after a bad start to the week when I had a whole tub of Ben an Jerry's :eek: and 2 takeaways......

Your right tho it's not enough I will be back to weetabix with a mullerlight over the top tomorrow so I can save the milk for coffee :)

Why not have weetabix with a Mullerlight ontop and sliced/grated apple, or maybe slices of banana, etc. That way you'd get your 1/3 SuperFree :)

I know not having enough SuperFree really affects my losses - wouldn't want the same to happen for you.

Good luck xx

Breakfast
Apple

Dinner
Mugshot
hex b slice of toast
muller light With sliced banana

Tea
Not sure yet but thinking onion gravy Quorn sausages and 1/3 mixed veg with mash yum yum!!

Snacks options hot choc with milk for hex a and banana

Syns
2 Quorn sausages one syn each
oil and flour in gravy 3 syns??
Low fat butter on toast 2 syns
Options 2 syns
Total 9
Dose this look ok again I know its quite low but trying to pull this week back into a sts or loss

My toddler just pinched my empty muller pot when i was typing and is covered in it licking the inside he didn't want any when I offered it him lol

Jus tried to give my son a digestive he wouldnt take it so I had it with my hot choc :( so syns for the day 13
But a hour just dance so sure I worked it off :)

Jus got home from weight in 1lb on, I knew there was a possibility I could have gained, but thought I could have got a sts been so good since Monday.
Fresh start this week jam packed full of ss and s going to eat my way through the rainbow :)

Today's diary was......
Breakfast
Apple

Dinner
Mugshot toast hex b

Tea pasta n sauce with whole tin of chopped tomatoes mixed in sprinkled with mixed herbs for flavor
Small jacket
Blob of butter 3syns

Before bed options 2syns with hex a milk
5 syns today
Here's to a fresh start tomorrow!

Today's plan....
Breakfast
Muller light with sliced banana

Dinner
Beans on 2 toast hex bs

Snack
Banana And peach

Tea
Dine in plain rice with a chicken breast chopped into small pieces half a orange and half a yellow pepper mixed in with salad cream on was kinda like a stir fry yummy tho.

Take hot choc to bed

Syns
Butter on toast 2syns
Small animal biscuits I pinched from son 3syns
Options 2syns with hex a milk

Last edited:
Walked and walked and walked today must have been 2 mile because it's a mile just to town, I better get off here and on my just dance downloaded some new songs yesterday I'm hooked!! <3

Breakfast
Mullerlight mandarin 0.5 syns and apple

Dinner
Savoury rice with extra red pepper added
Banana

Tea
2 jacket potatoes one with prawns an light mayo n ketchup prawn sauce 3syns other with tuna and sweetcorn and load of cold sweetcorn on the side yum

Snack
peace, slice of toast hex b
and options for bed with hex a milk

Body magic walked to town and hour on just dance

Last edited:
Had 3 glasses of wine last night 12 syns, 3 I had with my dinner I also had some light mayo on the other jacket so another 3 but I didn't have my hex a and there about 5 syns so I worked it out at 13, it's still bad because I didn't have my hex a yesterday, oh we'll new day today.....

Breakfast
2 ww low fat bread hex b made into toast with light Philadelphia

Dinner
Mugshot with 2 pieces of fruit get some s and ss in lol. Had a mango and banana mmmm

Tea
Chicken breast lots of mixed vegetables an mash

Last edited:
Back