Extra Easy finally starting to see whats not there!

This support to each other is amazing........ Not shifting any wight so far this week, I put on a coup,e of pounds at wedding and can't lose it but then I wonder if may I actually am having too much to eat I have had
2 x cuppa teas
2 litres water
Packet of 32g kellogs square things HEB
I x baby bell light
2 x duck eggs
4 x muller lights
Lots of berries
1 x tangerine
Salad
Ham,
1 breast of chicken
2 x grilled bacon medallions
..............that is so much isn't it

I don't think that's to much at all sounds good, I don't think ur gain is attributable to that sample diary, it's like from the wedding, water retention totm any off plan days. Keep going and it will shift.

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Want to swap from original to original to extra. Easy what are main differences apart from you can have also potatoe grains and pulses, to me it seems like it shouldn't work so well ????

Luciiiloo, Extra Easy is just like combining red and green together, so you can have pasta, rice, potato, etc, freely on a red day! It means you can have 'ordinary' meals and not wonder what colour day to have, etc. The big difference is that you only get one HE A&B on EE, instead of 2 of each. But that works for me because you don't have to count the potato, etc, so you can have cottage pie or chicken curry with rice or spag bol, are all free (of course you have to adapt the recipe to suit SW for it to be free, Bisto in your cottage pie is still synned!!) on Extra Easy.

I have to say after being red and green for years, EE takes a little getting used to, I'd often look at my plate with (eg) Jacket potato with tuna salad and think it was too good to be true, but it's not, it works. x

So it seems so too good to be true do you honestly eat as much as you want or do you kerb your portion size x

So it seems so too good to be true do you honestly eat as much as you want or do you kerb your portion size x

Eat what you need. Don't over stuff yourself. Eat until you are FULL. My portions are still very big... and I'm still losing weight. Just stop before your really stuffed.

You do have to be sensible, eating too much, usually of the wrong things, is what got us here in the first place, so we do have to change some of our old bad habits.

Last time I lost weight I reduced my portion sizes considerably, I used to match my husband at every meal, but now have 1/2 to 1/3 less than him, once you reduce them, you usually find you don't want to eat enormous plates full of food any more. Plus if you balance your meals well, bit of protein, bit of carb and lots of veg you should be full enough without piling the plate high. I now hate the feeling of being really stuffed, it makes me so uncomfortable, whereas before that was the only way I felt satisfied. x

Tonight I had a huge plate of rataouie and then a few syns at the cinema, but a plate full of veg was surprisingly yummy. Just can't wait to get into the 12's it my first goal, well 12 stone is my first goal actually.

Back