Finally taking control of my life! Why not document it.

Hello, forgive the lurking but I've just had a look at the 30 Day Shred based on your recommendation and I'm going to try it. Really can't make excuses when it's only 25 mins :) Thank you, good luck with your weight loss!

Been avoiding updating as I was naughty last week!... Well for 2 days. (Time of the month) I ate copious amounts of chocolate AND a dominos!.. But maintained. So no loss, no gain. I can deal with that. :)

I'm kicking myself, actually, as I wore my cardigan when getting weighed and I never normally do. I bet I might have shifted just 0.5lb! Lol. I had a few days break from the Shred (again) so have started again (again), although I'm going to just jump straight to level 2 tomorrow as level 1 feels easy peasy now. :) I'm going for a 3.5lb loss this week (plus. no cardigan) so that I can get my stone badge. I've not gone over my syns since weigh in and have been more active.

Definitely reccommend the 30 day shred :]

Going to try the 30 day Shred from Monday. Thanks so much for recommending it so highly :)

Best of luck Newlou i just had a baby last July aswell so know how you are feeling you are doing great

At todays weigh in I had lost 4lbs! I'd eaten a footlong hotdog on Friday too haha. Good old 30 day shred :) I'm going to try really hard not to cheat this week. I know the shred won't save me forever.
Today I got my 1 stone sticker as well as slimmer of the week for the second time! It has taken me 6 weeks to lose a stone. I am thrilled :)

Way go to gon 4lb loss!! I'm doing the shred too now thanks to your recommendation :) Today was day 2. Yesterday it nearly destroyed me lol, today it was a little easier on me though. How many days continuous have you done it ? xx

Thank you! :) how are you doing? Yeah it is pretty rough at first. I kept making myself restart if I missed a day haha. I'm now on day 8 and my stamina is so much better. Even a few days in doing push ups I'd realise that they felt easier than yesterday. Level 2 looks horrendous though, not looking forward to it! Xxx

Day 5 finished today. Sooo glad my thigh pains have gone away, spent 3 days in agony and having to force myself to continue lol, but now I'm past that bit! Can't wait for level 2, although I have heard it's the hardest level. I've been doing easy pushups, because never in my life have I been able to do one and then today.......... I did one! Ok so it was one, but one I couldn't do 5 days ago haha.

Glad your Shred is going well! Have you weighed in since you've done it continuously. I'm curious as to if this whole "fat will turn to muscle and you won't lose" blah blah that I've heard is true. I'm due to weigh in tomorrow.

Back