Finally taking control

Katie_Victoria

I think I've finally gotten the hang of taking control of food when I'm emotional.

Basically today was my weigh in day and I lost nothing. I was so angry and disappointed. Long story short I had to go to Asda to get some stuff and I was near the storemade fresh pizza's. I ended up picking up a thin crust pepperoni and garlic pizza bread (Which are my two favourite things) and I walked round with them and was about to go to the checkouts when I looked down at them and just thought 'I don't want these, why am I even buying them' and I did something I've never done with pizza. I went and put them back and got a weight watchers pizza and some salad which I really enjoyed.

I was so proud of myself and taking that control really made me feel that I can do this and stick to it.
Has anyone else ever had a moment like that?

Well done you!! and the really great thing is every time you have an achievement like that it gets easier the nest time - you should be very proud!!

I can honestly say i have never done this hahaha but im getting there ;)

well done hun

Yeah I did a similar thing about 8 weeks ago I was totm and had sts at meeting. Was really fed up so when I got home I rang the chinese and ordered half a crispy duck and pancakes, some spring rolls and a hot and sour soup! After about 2 minutes had a moment of clarity and rang back and cancelled the lot and made myself a stirfry! Was well proud of myself! It was close tho! Well done you for resisting hun!xx

Back