Finally taking control

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Katie_Victoria, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Katie_Victoria

Katie_Victoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think I've finally gotten the hang of taking control of food when I'm emotional.

Basically today was my weigh in day and I lost nothing. I was so angry and disappointed. Long story short I had to go to Asda to get some stuff and I was near the storemade fresh pizza's. I ended up picking up a thin crust pepperoni and garlic pizza bread (Which are my two favourite things) and I walked round with them and was about to go to the checkouts when I looked down at them and just thought 'I don't want these, why am I even buying them' and I did something I've never done with pizza. I went and put them back and got a weight watchers pizza and some salad which I really enjoyed.

I was so proud of myself and taking that control really made me feel that I can do this and stick to it.
    Has anyone else ever had a moment like that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Well done you!! and the really great thing is every time you have an achievement like that it gets easier the nest time - you should be very proud!!

4. carlah24

carlah24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I can honestly say i have never done this hahaha but im getting there ;)

well done hun

5. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    thats great well done! x

6. billiebob

billiebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Yeah I did a similar thing about 8 weeks ago I was totm and had sts at meeting. Was really fed up so when I got home I rang the chinese and ordered half a crispy duck and pancakes, some spring rolls and a hot and sour soup! After about 2 minutes had a moment of clarity and rang back and cancelled the lot and made myself a stirfry! Was well proud of myself! It was close tho! Well done you for resisting hun!xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.