Finally taking the plunge

Gemma

Gold Member
So here i am finally on my first day, went to see my CDC got on the scales and was disgusted by my weight i swear i weigh about 10lbs more than i thought:mad:
So here i am with a bottle of water in front of me and a chocolate tetra in the fridge.
Have not really set a proper goal weight yet am aiming for size 12 clothes so am gonna get down to that magical
BMI of 25 and then adjust my goal from there.

Really worried i won't even be able to make it through today.

Hiya GD

I remember my first day!

I am telling you that this diet is the best diet in the world, you can be the slim and healthier person you want to be. You just need to drink the water and hang in there for the first week and you will get to where you want to.

If you have 2 minutes have a look at my blog MyCambridgeLife and go to the bottom and you'll see my first day when I said I wasn't sure I could make it through.

But you can!!

GO FOR IT!

M.

Cheers icemoose have just skimmed through the first two weeks of your blog, and wow your transformation is amazing. Really hope i don't give in to temptation

Please hang in there, yes the first 10 days can be tough but after that it does get much easier so just focus on the finish line and drink the old H20 as it makes the diet easier and quicker.

Good luck

M.

Hi Gemma.

I wont say any more than....

if you need me, call me and i will get you through.
(No matter how trivial you think it may be just call. hundreds of us b4 you have experienced what you may going through. You are not alone.)
The first 3 days will be the toughest but i am here for you throughout should you need me.

Lynjo ;)

I remember going to bed the day before I started(april last yr) and feeling excited and scared at the same time...thinking I wasnt going to eat for ages.....and yet be slim within no time!

I also remember after a few days having this incredilus(sp?!) feeling of 'I havent eaten food in 4 days, I have survived with out food!' and just feeling empowered. It really is a fantastic diet and you will be fine!

Just keep on track till you get to goal...the results are so worth the effort you put in!

Lou X

Good luck. Good Luck. Good Luck!!!
I think everything has been said up above.
I think it's really exciting!
Just drink the water and keep busy
Have a good day
S xxx

Just wanted to add my good luck wishes. You'll be fine. Use the support that's available and you'll be glad you stuck to it next week at your weigh in.

Jazzy x

Back