Finally taking the plunge :)

Lentils are on my shopping list now. Recipe looks nice and easy, thanks hun. Can't wait to try it. :)

Yeah they are really good because they bulk up the meal and make you fuller :) putting them in salads is good too, either puy lentils with lemonjuice or the green lentils tossed in (with 1cal spray!) with red onion and garlic (and sundried tomatoes but i'm not sure how high they would be as they were in oil!) and voila :)

Yeah they are really good because they bulk up the meal and make you fuller :) putting them in salads is good too, either puy lentils with lemonjuice or the green lentils tossed in (with 1cal spray!) with red onion and garlic (and sundried tomatoes but i'm not sure how high they would be as they were in oil!) and voila :)

Thanks Angie
I have no idea why I have never cooked with lentils before, I really like them. :)

I had a late breakfast as our hairdresser was coming, I'm happy with my healthy trim..to go with my new healthy lifestyle!!

Breakfast:

2x wholemeal bread - 172cals
1.5 tsp light butter - 25cals
1x poached egg - 74cals
3x mushrooms in 0.5 tsp olive oil - 32cals
1x tbsp Heinz ketchup - 20cals
1x green tea - 0cals

TOTAL: 323 cals :)

Ahh have been neglecting my diary! Went out on Saturday and had a very good night - albeit rather messy! I think I probably drank more calories than I ate that day. I had a minor issue with throwing up (haven't done that in years!) so is it wrong that I'm hoping my calorie intake went down a little?!

Yesterday and today were fine and I stayed well within my calories.

Going to a festival this weekend so need to make sure I don't neglect my diet. Taking a stove etc and going to cook some butternut squash risotto and some pasta sauce before i go to warm up when I'm there.

Ooh and i made a lovely beetroot houmous the other day, it was lovely and pink!

Back