Finally!!! Talk about relief

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Diva2.0, 23 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Diva2.0

Diva2.0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    After 10 days, now on day 11, I've finally had a day where I'm not hungry or completely obsessed with food. Yesterday, I was crawling the walls and today. . . so serene about the whole thing. Full and relaxed.

I couldn't have made it through yesterday with out the boards. I swear I had a mental conversation with an avocado and I had to glare at it and tell it I wasn't going to eat it. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slim me!

slim me! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Lol Diva thats so funny about the avacado! I can totally believe that this diet could push the sanist of people to have conversations with their food! I'm sure the avacado was disappointed but well done you for resisting temptation!:)

Fab that you're on day 11 and feeling better, It's my first day and its abit of a struggle but I have to see it out so I will be thrilled to get to a point where I'm not obsessing so much about food!

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    It will get easier folks. Just hang in there and keep up your water intake. Drink at least 3litres a day and you will be fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.