Finally to day 3!!

slf238

Hi everyone,

I lost about 2.5 stone this time last year, I unfortunately committed the cardinal sin on SS and well it was a downwards spiral from there. :(

I have tried about 5 times to re-start never getting past day 1, but now after about a gap of 10 months and healthy eating, I'm finally on my journey again.

I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch, I'm taking things slowly and taking each day as a seperate success. It IS getting easier, the first day was horrible but I can see the light now but from my past experience, I know the CD journey is anything but smooth!!!

Anyways, I wish all you re-starters the best of luck, we can do it, it can be a slow process to get back in to the swing, but we CAN do it.

May all of your dreams come true and 2010 be the year for a slim new you.

Layla :D

Me too, I have tried and failed a few times but I am also at the start of day three, looks like we have a similar amount to lose too. Good luck and well done on getting here.

hey girls Im on a restart too with about the same to lose lets buddy up and do it together its always safety in numbers!!!!
Im on day 1 (again) but am determined this time
xxx

Yay, I have never had a buddy on this diet, that would be great.

unfortunately day 1 didnt go exactly to plan - but determination is there ready for day 2 tomorrow. (have got loads of house and relationship stuff going on at the mo and its really affecting diet but am trying to rise above it. Hope you have both had a good day
xxx

good luck girls. I am nearly at week 5 so hang in there. I can only do it in 6 day bursts though and usually have a meal on a sat night so you could say i am doing the scenic route! however, nice to see some restarters back on here as it gets quiet on this board.

good luck girls. I am nearly at week 5 so hang in there. I can only do it in 6 day bursts though and usually have a meal on a sat night so you could say i am doing the scenic route! however, nice to see some restarters back on here as it gets quiet on this board.

I noticed that. Such a shame. We can really help each other. Good luck with it and well done for getting so far.

Back