finally took the plunge

donut87

well after years and years of stop and start finally taking the step to weight watchers.... my plan is simple... i know sw worked and it works well i lost 3 stone (back on now) years ago and since have lost and gained the same pounds ever since. i start well and give up mainly over the sillyest things... i will have a roast but if moneys tight ill have a grill steak instead of meat ... and that will be high in syns and as soon as i go over i feel ive blown it, or with tea i like to have packet rice for convenience with sweet and sour sauce ..... now i feel in control as everything is pointed so if i want the grill steak i can have it... ...just less chips etc on sw i cant logically get around that less chips is ok because im still syning even though i could clearly eat a huge amout of caloreis in actifry chips and still lose ...so its simple im going to eat the same as slimming world healthy extras etc but count as points to make sure still getting my healthy bits but i can more accurately keep an eye on everything..does this make sense? so eat the same things but hopefully keep to the same sort of meals i eat when on the sw just more of a mental thing that holds me back anyone else like this?

I lose more regularly but it is more controlled portion size and filling plate up with veg or fruit depending what having. Weigh day tomorrow. Quite hopeful. X
Good to hear. Because only on first few days hard to resist temptation to use points on naughty stuff.had a good effort though bit fruit n veg n stuff but feel like I'm overeating because ate what seems like naughty stuff if was on sw even though got 6 points spare lol it's just in mind.good luck tomorrow

Back