Finally worked out how to start a thread

teacheronww

Silver Member
Hi all!

Well here's my story...

I'm Lisa, a teacher hitting the wrong side of the 20s this month. Used to do ballet many years ago and had super figure! (very jealous of my 18 year old self!) Gave up in my teens and gradually gained weight over the years following that. Tried loads of different diets and exercise regimes but finally tried WW this January. I was at my heaviest (12 1/2 stone) at Christmas last year and just felt enough was enough.

My goal is to be under 9 stone - I'm only 5ft2 so this is a healthy weight for me. Initially the weight fell off me and after a few months was still going down but just a bit more gradually. Decided to try not count points from about May of this year and just try and stick to foods I usually ate when on WW. I pretty much maintained my weight until the last month or so and have started to put on a few pounds again.

So back to proper counting again. At my current weight I am 149lb (10stone9), down from 175. So have lost 26lb and have 24lb to go. I realise, although I am over half way, this half is going to be a lot harder to shift. For that reason I am giving myself the goal of reaching my target weight by Christmas 2013 - that's only an average of 2lbs a month!

Anyway that's me :) any advice much appreciated!

Back