Finally..

Setas

Silver Member
After restart after restart all summer, none lasting more than a few days I have finally managed to get going again and now have week 1 under my belt. It has been a crappy week, my dog was hit by a car on friday night and died so we are all beside ourselves, but somehow managed to hang on and stick to the diet. Off for my weigh-in in a bit - fingers crossed its a good one - I don't think I can handle it if its not .;-(

I had great help on here this time last year and hope I can give some back this year.

Well done Setas and good luck for your weigh in!

I am on the second day of yet another restart but this time it is the last time. :)

Well done for sticking to it :D U am on my 2nd day of restart too and have been very hungry today. Can't wait to get the first week over me:) Good luck x

Good luck with your weigh in Setas, I hope it is a good one!

So very sorry to hear your dog died, it is heart breaking...my little Yorkie passed away last January and I still miss her:cry:

Well done on your restart you are doing amazing!!

So sorry to hear about your dog :( My Yorkie passed away a 2weeks ago as he had fits and he never came around from his fit one morning its heart breaking! I still have another little Yorkie who's been getting a lot of attention! I feel your pain xxx

Aww Setas, firstly let me say how awful it is to hear about yr loss. When yr grieving & heartbroken, no words of comfort are enough but time heals or so they tell me. I too suffered a loss recently, of the human kind, & the pain is awful. Having two fur babies has helped but I would be in bits if anything happened to them.

Secondly, so well done to you for not giving up during this stressful time. You've already had a fantastic weigh loss. Let that be motivation for your future goals. Getting on those scales & seeing results is the most fab feeling and in turn, will keep you more motivated.

Here's hoping you have another good week!

Thank you all for your support - Its so nice to know that people understand - thanks so much!

Weigh in went well - 17lbs - I could hardly believe it - came home to check on my scales to make sure. I'm sure it was water loss from the amount of crying I've been doing!!!

Hope you all have a good week.

Well done thats amazing

Back