FINALY NORMAL

You look fab, you have lost so much. The last little bit is always the hardest but keep it up!

thank youso much for your lovely comments x

Oh my gosh!!!! You are a knockout!!!

You pull off both sexy and cute...which guys love (or so I hear, lol).

What an amazing journey. RawrGirl is glad the pics have helped. If she were you, she would take like 20 more all in different outfits or poses.. You wouldn't even have to post them if you didn't want, but just keep them on your computer so you could stare at your hot self!

Oh my days you look fabulous well done....

Wow, congratulations on your amazing weight loss! You look fantastic! RawrGirl sent me here and I'm so glad she did. X

haha thank rawgirl putting a big smile on my face all these comments so grateful for you suggesting to post them has really made a difference to my mind set, thank you for all the lovely post much appreciated x

lol thanks to ur mr hehe

Honeytemple88, amazing weight loss you should be so proud of yourself. Please may I ask what Exante was like to try as I've heard conflicting information about the taste, etc.

Honeytemple88, amazing weight loss you should be so proud of yourself. Please may I ask what Exante was like to try as I've heard conflicting information about the taste, etc.

i didnt mind the taste to much ii found the shakes tasted like flour the 1st few days but my taste buds adapted and i enjoyed them i stuck to exante for 18 full days and then got in a bad cycle of binging and purging the following 9months , it a quick weight loss plan but i found you were fighting the same couple of pound for 3-4 months thank to the binging and i never binged before but when yourstarvingthe body when u cheat in your mind your thinking eat everythinkin the kitched cause your be back to it tomorrow, good luck if u decide to follow exante dnt worry about the taste u become use to themjust don't get in the routiene i did the best of luck xx

HoneyTemple

You look great. Annie's advice is good. It may sound barking but I say things out loud and when I see myself in a mirror or reflcted in a window, I remind myslef that it me...sometimes I don't recognise me! i acknowledge and delete negative thoughts and then move on to how good my transformation is. I met with an Alizonne friend today andher mind hasn't yet caught up with her reality. She's a slinky size 10 - so we stopped and she really really looked at herself reflected in a window. She took a really good look and with my affirmation, began to see her slinkiness herself. It takes work and it's worth doing - as you need this to be your new normality.

i also recommend writing down things you are grateful for. Don't focus on the negative and recognise the good things. they may be small things and they may r may not be to do with weight. The idea is you change your brain chemistry by enjoying and recognising the lovely stuff around you. Maybe you can always include something on your body - like how wonderful it is to be able to bend over with ease to do up your shoes, or how you can wear heels again without your feet hurting.

Take care of yourself.

HoneyTemple

You look great. Annie's advice is good. It may sound barking but I say things out loud and when I see myself in a mirror or reflcted in a window, I remind myslef that it me...sometimes I don't recognise me! i acknowledge and delete negative thoughts and then move on to how good my transformation is. I met with an Alizonne friend today andher mind hasn't yet caught up with her reality. She's a slinky size 10 - so we stopped and she really really looked at herself reflected in a window. She took a really good look and with my affirmation, began to see her slinkiness herself. It takes work and it's worth doing - as you need this to be your new normality.

i also recommend writing down things you are grateful for. Don't focus on the negative and recognise the good things. they may be small things and they may r may not be to do with weight. The idea is you change your brain chemistry by enjoying and recognising the lovely stuff around you. Maybe you can always include something on your body - like how wonderful it is to be able to bend over with ease to do up your shoes, or how you can wear heels again without your feet hurting.

Take care of yourself.
thank u very much for your comment, i will def do the list of all the good things now may take some time but my head will catch up x

Back