Find wall Bang Head

Soooo weighed in yesterday and 3 pounds down. Was happy because thats 18 pounds in 3 weeks:D

However came home and thats when it all went wrong:(

Did an hour of exercise and then went and had a shake after my shower and puked it all up (sorry if tmi)

Then an hour later felt really weak and faint and was shaking. My poor daughter had to help me to the couch and get me water while I lay there with a pounding migraine.

Ended up my oh gave me soup and bread last night and ended up eating today.

Am so disappointed but am getting back on it tomorrow because have 3 more weeks til i refeed for my hen so want to try and get near enough to another stone off.

I think it might have to do with me overdoing the exercise on it as Ive been doing an hour of circuit training everyday and walking and am due my totm this week. So going to ease back a tiny bit on the exercise and am going to do circuit training just a couple of times a week. Starting pilates on a friday and zumba on wed. so hopefully I'll find it a bit better.

On the plus side I am a hell of a lot fitter and am enjoying the exercise - shock horror!!! - also have toned up and dropped from a large 20 to a 16 now.

Any advice ladies and gents? Does anyone think this happened because I was pushing myself too much?

Sorry to hear ur not feeling well big hug..must of been quite scary to have ur daughter help u to the couch..don't blame ur self for eating u did wot u had to do..I always say every body knows there body and they shud always listen to it and maybe u needed that bit of food..like u said move on from it and start again 2morrow..when I tried to do Zumba I felt weak and light headed so if I did all the circuit training u did I probably would have passed out..maybe do what u said limit the training to 2/3 times a week and see how u go as our bodies are getting such low calories maybe u don't have enough fuel to do so much..hope ur feeling better take care :)

Back