finding diet hard :(

1st day of week 3 - lost 6lb in two weeks went off track twice but determined to stay on track this week.

Im allowed 16pts a day im having porridge for breakfast ham sandwich and ww crisps for lunch and cooking a healthy meal for family tea i.e. shepherdess pie ,spag bol.

Iv substituted meat for quorn, bread for WW bread, milk for semi skimmed, cheese for WW cheese, trying to eat more fruit and veg, made no cal soup(not to keen on soup).

My problem is im still starving on an evening but have no points left im finding it hard to sleep and no energy.

Im thinking of starting the gym and doing more exercise to gain more points but my energy levels or so low.

Well rant over just wanted to get it off my chest. Any ideas of no point’s tasty night time snacks will be greatly appreciated.

Hi there! You've done so well to lose so much weight in 2 weeks, well done you!!

I don't think I could survive on 16 points, I've always had 18 points as a minimum, maybe this is why you're hungry??

If you don't want to cut down on points you could had less pasta or potatoes with your tea and more veg and you would save points there for a snack later.

Also, what bread are you having for your sandwich? By swapping to a lower point version it could give you more points to have some fruit at lunch.

If you're savvy with your points you really can make them go further!! xx

Back