Finding Emma!!

Emma-x

Hello everyone
I just wanted to pop on here and introduce myself really- im a cd restarter im telling myself im not a failure until iv given up trying so im now trying again!
i have a lot of weight to lose, im at a very low point right now as my weight really is affecting my day to day living now, my self esteem etc so as the title says i need to find 'Emma'-
Day 1 today- i hope i can stay strong!

Hi Emma!

Good luck with your start!

I was close to your weight a year ago (18st 13), and through willpower alone (don't ask me where it came from!!!) I lost 5 stone over 6 months. In April, that willpower vanished as quickly as it appeared and I'm now up to nearly 16 stone again. I'm so miserable, almost 'knowing' that 18 13 is just around the corner again, so I'm seeing a CDc tommorrow and hopefully starting SS on Saturday!

My weight affects me in BIG way (no pun intended, lol!). I started to gain weight for no apparent reason when I was 21, and I was a changed woman in a year or two. I don't care that I'm 32... I want to be that 21 year old again!!!

As we're starting at the same time, shall we be some kind of 'buddys'?!?!

hi sindydoll
thanks very much for your reply, i'd love to buddy up-anything that can help is a plus! :D
Funny enough your actually at the weight of one of my first goals- when i did cd before i managed to get from 19st to 16st1- i never got below the 16's so 15 something is a big deal for me!
good luck with your cdc tomorrow, have you done cd before?
im off for more water lol-back later! x

Thanks spolly
so day 2 today-not feeling too bad im a bit headachey and i have the beginning of the gross mouth syndrome!!
iv started a paper journal too just so i can write some stuff down see how im doing etc- may make for interesting reading one day lol!
so im just plodding along staying 100% and cant wait for wed morning- my weigh in day!

Hi again Emma!

Well, I'm starting.... NOW! lol! Actually, I started about an hour ago and have so far had one glass of water and one cappucino shake (wow, that was yum!). I have a horrible feeling I already have the yucky mouth, but think I'm just paranoid, lol!

The weight thing is funny because I knew I was close to 16st, then you said that 16st 1lb had been one of your goal weights... and today I find out that my 'official' starting weight is just that... 16st 1lb!!!

I would really love to lose a stone in this first week, but I think that may be a bit ambitious. I feel so stupid that in April I was 13st 10lbs and I've gone and put over two stone back on... I'd love to drop back to 13 something as soon as poss. I guess I can only do my best!

Are you on 3 shakes a day only? That's what I'm trying to do, but my CDc did persuade me to buy enough for 4 a day just in case I can't survive on 3. She also said I could get away with skimmed milk in tea, but I think I'll try to do without! I want to be perfectly angelic this week! :innocent0002:

Are PMs not allowed on this forum? Not quite sure how it works just yet, but as soon as I find out how, I'll send you my email addy.

Hang in there! I have a good feeling about this!!!:party0011:

Hi sindydoll
Hope your still staying strong, sounds like ur in the right frame of mind, im also on 3 shakes.
So day 4 coming to an end and omg it was a bumpy ride!! day 2 and 3 were pure hell for me, i ended up so ill on day 3 i didnt no wot to do with myself!!
but anyway i survived, not only that i survived helping at a party today with my ultimate favourite food there- yay me im actually quite proud of myself!
really looking forward to wed- need to see what ive acheived!!

emma! love the diary name and wishing you all the luck in the world. you can do it girl, go find that gorgeous, funny, confident, super, smashing sexy emma who is hiding in that body!

awww thanks leeds, if im honest im not to sure who emma s really-but should be fun finding out!!

Day 6 for me now- i dont feel good at all- not diet related tho, iv got some kind of viral infection, i had a sore throat when i started cd and its just got worse!

diet wise i feel pretty good now, im managed my shakes each day- im still 100% and im doing pretty good on my water!
i just thought id share with u my sister in laws success, shes been on cd-ss for 16wks now she got weighed yesterday and shes lost 5stone!! im so impressed with her, shes got 3 young children the youngest is only 6mths, shes stayed strong through out the whole processs, no cheating no meals out just packs and water!!
shes inspired me so i hope maybe this will help someone somewhere too!!

so day 7 today, i got weighed today and iv lost 12lbs, im so pleased with myself still 100% and im very much in the zone now!
my first serious goal is to lose 49lbs in these 12wks that im on ss, iv now lost 12 so just 37 to go!! woo hoo!
this goal is important to me as it will take me to the lowest weight iv managed to get through the cd plan so im determined to get there!!

Wow, well done Emma! That's an amazing achievement for your first week. Good luck with the rest of your journey. I'm sure you'll reach your goal very soon. :D

Thankyou Tess :)

Day 8 now and its been a bit constructive, i had a mad moment and went through my wardrobe iv sorted out all the clothes that are too big, or worn out or i dont like and im getting rid! iv also taken everything that was too small and put them into piles of 22-24's, 18-20's and dare i say it 16s and a couple of 14's :eek:
i have the 16 and 14's because my sis in law gave me her 'fat' clothes yesterday lol
iv now put these sizes in ikea bags under my bed but kept the 22-24's out for regular trying on sessions i need to get some wear out of them as i plan to be an 18 by xmas!!
im still shockingly 100% im totally up for this now im proud to say- i just cant wait until i hit the 17stone anything as i can usually feel the difference by then, although i dropped 12lbs i really dont see or feel any different yet!
btw has anyone seen sindydoll? im just wondering how shes getting on!

im back- i fell off the wagon........:(

i get weighed today, see what the damage is and get back on target!
hope everyone else is doing well x

Hey Emma,
Congrats on that MASSIVE 15lbs already! That's fantastic!! You're well on your way to that goal! I'm restarting today, lost 3 stone at the beginning of the year, and put 1 on so i'm back! How bad was the fall? I had a week like that in Feb, pigged out on Pizza and all sorts of rubbish, but the result wasn't too bad :) You may be surprised!
xx

Hi Louby
Thanks for the msg, it wasnt to bad-ur right, i gained 2lbs! im very happy with that- not beating myself up just getting straight back to it!
3rd day of ss 100% very pleased with myself-i just cant wait until i feel and look a bit different!

So 2 wks of struggling and on and off diet and i talked myself into getting weighed yesterday= i lost 3lbs lol.
which goes to show that although i ate i still subconsiously(sp) tried to contain myself!
so back on plan today aiming for 100% im trying to not put too much pressure on myself but i would love to do 2wks solid 100% just to see how i feel and how much i can lose!
ive done a lot of soul searching this time round and one of my thoughts for breaking the diet this time was i just dont feel or look much different, yes iv lost 16lbs but im not down a clothes size and im not feeling smaller so i guess i got down on myself and caved in!
this is my make or break time as i really want to make it to my 50lbs goal for xmas, and i figure if i can just stick with it this is the bit of weight where il notice the difference- if u no wot i mean! anyway im off to drink water- hope your all staying strong!!

Hi Emma, I know exactly what you mean about losing the bit of weight that will make a visible difference. I feel as if I am in bit of a no-mans-land in that way too.
I need to get myself back in the zone so am going all out for a whole week of no mucking about and see if I can get the scales shifting in the right direction again.
We have done it before and we can do it again !!!
Good luck xxx

Hey farmgirl, thanks for your reply and good luck to you!

well yesterday went as well as it could, i tried with my water i had 2 packs but have gone and got a bad stomach- this happened last time and i found a small amount of chicken helps to settle it, which i did-i dont feel bad its just a way of getting through this!
so day 2 today and started water and had first shake! feeling positive-6 days until weigh in!

So day 3 and all is well- although I was a complete ***** yesterday, really fed up and moody! Had to say sorry to my girls for my behaviour!! Feeling a bit better today - just downloaded minimmins app for iPhone- sooo cool u won't ever get rid of me now lol!
Doing ok with water, finding it tough coz I'm cold and don't really want it, but trying! 5 days till weigh in- go emma!!

Now day 5!!
Hi my names emma and I'm a food addict-there I said it- I'm struggling!! I'm in a constant battle with myself which last night I lost to a mini twix! I'm putting this blip down to t-o-m but I can't use that excuse all the time!
Anyway all I can do is my best- iv just eaten 3 chicken dippers- I'm going to try to make that my last blip- weigh in on wed's I'm hoping to lose something!

Back