Finding It Abit Hard!

Hey have you tried freezing the tetras the night before and then bringing them to work with you. should go soft by 11am.

Totally yummy... like eating rich chocolate icecream... doesnt taste as "minerally" :)

And its nice to eat something semi solid if your on sole source

wow dancing your weight loss is brilliant.... will deof keep eating tetra icecream!! :D

I have a tracker but dont know how to add it!!!

Stats
Height: 5' 5"
Start Weight: 12st 3lbs

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

Its cool figured it out!

ooh i might try freezing a tetra then! Sounds yummy!

I know its my first day so i expected it but seriously! Lol i'm starving!!!!! Why is it that the day i start this, i crave every food under the sun.:(

I'm looking forwards to my first weigh-in where it should all be worth it!

I did the CD so that i wasnt eating food and wouldnt be tempted to cheat at all! Like the temptation on Weightwatchers. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to find stuff to occupy me, especially at work but its not so easy.

Had a whole shake this morning and think it may have been too rich for me cos i felt really sick after it. Going to try half of the powder and see if thats any better.

Also, i'm not too keen on the tetras!!!

I keep reminding myself that i want to be skinny for summer and reminding myself why i'm doing this:)

Course you'll do it !

first 3 days are the worst....after that you should be in ketosis and feel much better :)

keep us potsed with how ur doin !

love

Debz xx

woo hoo. Tracker displayed. .... yep, i put my weightloss down to icecream choc tetras

Ha ha! Totally agree!! Me thinks thats all I'll have from now on!! :p

The first week is pure torture! I was so miserable for the first few days, I was evil. But I'm now on day 8 and I don't feel hungry! Had to force my lunchtime shake down today. The headaches and tiredness have disappeared, the difference in how I feel today compared to a few days ago is unbelievable. Please stick with it - you'll be so pleased you did when you have your first weigh in. And this forum has saved me from cheating many times, the success stories and kind, motivating words from the people on here is wonderful.

Keep going - if I can do it, anyone can. :)

Hey have you tried freezing the tetras the night before and then bringing them to work with you. should go soft by 11am.

Totally yummy... like eating rich chocolate icecream... doesnt taste as "minerally" :)

And its nice to eat something semi solid if your on sole source

No i havent tried this but will do, thanks!

Course you'll do it !

first 3 days are the worst....after that you should be in ketosis and feel much better :)

keep us potsed with how ur doin !

love

Debz xx

Thank you Debz, i will do. This forum has been a huge help already!
x

Back