finding it difficult to restart ss...

tara1

Hi

It's been over a month since I last started SS for the first time I couldn't stick to it then for more than 3/4 days and have been putting the diet off now for a little while. However I reall need to shift the weight and finding it difficult to start again. Cuz I know difficult it was the first time round:confused: Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!
:rolleyes:

Hi Tara,

I cud advise you but I am finding it difficult and keep cheating... maybe you should move up to 790 cos at least you can have a little to eat, then you could space it out during the day or pick on that instead of having a sit down meal... the weight loss is about the same as 790... (ps you get loads of cottage cheese and tuna!)..

Maybe give this a try and see if you can stick to this????

Good luck hunni you can do it, when you get your head in the right place... I'm up to day 3 of my restart...join us on SS challenge (doesn't matter if you are not doing SS)...

Love

Hey Tara,

The only bits of advice I have are taking SS one day at a time. Make your focus for each day making it until the end of the day without cheating. Split your packs too so it seems like you are having more.

You can do this - you just need to focus on all the reasons you want to lose the weight. C'mon chick, grit those teeth and get back on track xx

If you are struggling with SS, then I would advise you to start with the 1000 cal plan and gradually work down to SS if you can, You will still lose weight on the 1000 and 790 and it will give you the food options to eat.

Back