finding it hard.. anyone

charl-x

Finding it so hard to get back into lipotrim :cry: last till about 3pm then cravings kick in! just wondering is anyone on blackberry messager so i can talk to them on it when cravings come :)xx

Sorry your struggling, just have to try and put the cravings into perspective, eating a little bit is going to make you feel better for how long? Being slimmer is going to feel alot better for a lot longer. Imagine what you are craving is covered in lard and imagine it sticking to all your wobbly bits just making them wobble some more! Good luck and hope you do ok x

i love the feeling when everything just clicks and you see sense that food will make you happy for 5mins and thats it whereas feeling good about yourself lasts alot longer

Well done! Glad you got through it ok, keep it up x

Hi Charl stay strong hun through this first week it is soo worth it xx

Felt the same love, everyone saying the first week the hardest, I'm only back on Lipotrim after a break before christmas :-D best of luck love I'll let ya know how I get on too x

I didn't find the first week hard at all.. it's the weekends and the 2nd week that's kicked my bum. And even though i really want a bite of my girl's chip butty or my son's left over sandwich.. i get a flash of me wearing a medium tee or when i'm wearing a shirt that would normally cling to me, that now hangs a lil each time.. i know in the long run it's what i'm aiming for. Think with the logic of what you really want from this and focus everytime you start feeling hungry. I also starting drinking sparkling mineral water. Like cola, the fizz helps fill you up.

Good luck! NGU-NQ

Tough days are hard to get through. Some people will have just one or two or indeed a few days or inded a whole bad week that just never seems to end!! All you can do is keep in mind why you began your journey. Set mini goals for your self. It really helps to have something to aim for that seems easily achievable like the first ten pounds down or saying to yourself "I'll hang on till the next weigh in". Give yourself little rewards for achieving each goal.
I put a picture of what I wanted to get back to on my fridge door. It really worked for me as it made me pause just long enough to realise that I did not want to break my diet!!
Keep srong, you can do this!

On my fridge I've got a picture of me in a bikini in Portugal in 1985 - a perfect hour glass at about 10.5st. Why couldn't I see it at the time? I know it's unlikely I'll get back to that but I'm aspiring to be as close as I can get.

Back