Finding It Hard To Get Back On

mafrofro

Hi,

I've been away on holiday twice in the last month and now I'm really struggling to get back to eating right. The first time I put on 3.5lbs then lost 2.5lbs so I was only 1lb up but this time I think I'll have put more on again. Aaaarrgh!

Not sure how's best to get back into it but I'm finding it really hard!

I am too.

So fustrating isnt it! I'm getting desperate now i want to be at goal within 8 weeks i have 18lb left too loose!

I even tried vlcd the last 2 weeks but i was miserable and felt ill!

xx

Oh no! It'll be alright, just got to get disciplined again! You'll do 18lbs in no time, it's a lot for 8 weeks though!

I know how hard that can be. Whenever I've done WW (or any diet) in the past and been on holiday I have always found it hard. Just keep persevering. Just focus on staying on plan one meal at a time. I also find the 'HONK' thread motivating as I WANT to be able to post on it at the end of each day :)

Good plan! Its already going a bit better, I've not had my after weigh in treat and going to properly try this week!

mafrofro said:
Good plan! Its already going a bit better, I've not had my after weigh in treat and going to properly try this week!

Good for you :)

Back