finding it hard to get to sleep

does anybody else find it difficult to get to get to sleep at night?? just wondering if its to do with the diet??
Yes I do!! And I seem to be getting up very early too.... But that could be my age!! ;0)

I wake up more fresh and wide awake than usual - normally I struggle to force myself up, but on this I bound out of bed full of life :)
if it's causing you problems, make sure you stay off the caffeine...

x

hope so going to have my last shake just befor i go to bed and see if that helps!! im on day 3 and still havnt had any bad side effects just finding real difficult getting to sleep :( feel fine loads of energy?? thought at the begining you were ment to feel rubbish??

I think it mainly 'feels rubbish' if you feel like you're depriving yourself.. if you feel like it's the best decision you've ever made, and besides, you have better things to do with your time than obsess about food... then you're less likely to find it difficult..

...people also find it difficult if they are going through caffeine withdrawal.. caffeine's a powerful drug..

my main reason for 'feeling rubbish' is that I use (?used to use?) food as a comfort when I'm stressed.. so if I don't have an alternative comfort, then it's hard to self sooth... think I'm getting better at that.. slowly but surely :)

I have been finding I am shattered and falling asleep really early but then waking up stupidly early too. Not have a good nights sleep in the past 3 weeks. Not sure if it is the diet or just things on my mind waking me up. Try having a radox bath and lavender spray of your pillow. Might help you drift off.

I gotta admit I need less sleep when on The Cambridge. I feel better and have more energy. I do think some of that is to do with the positive frame of mind I have at the moment. I guess everyone is different but I am sure my body is happier burning Cambridge shakes and body fat rather than what I was giving it. Beer, wine and takeaways.

Yes I found it difficult to sleep at first - but found a one a night nytol that you can buy over the counter from chemist really helped and it was nice to get a good early nights sleep to take my mind of food in the beginning x

I can't sleep either and to top it all off, I now have a sudden onset of anxiety. My throat tightens up so badly, especially when I'm in bed. I'm terrified I won't able to breathe, which makes it worse (I have other anxiety symptoms, I'm dreading the anxiety attack now :( ) And because of the diet, I don't dare take anything! I'm not doing SS so I think I may try camomille infusions as apparently they do help relaxing...

For those of you who are in ketosis: not needing a lot of sleep is one of the great side effects of the diet! Bursting with energy, jumping out of bed, etc. I remember that from doing SS a while ago. I loved it!!! I could achieve so many more things in the day! xxx

I struggle to fall asleep but I think that's more to do with fantasizing about food :p xx

Back