Finding it hard to lose the last stone!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Petrina, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Petrina

Petrina Full Member

Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Anyone on the last stone and finding it hard?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, the last stone can be tough going. Are you finding it hard as the weight loss is slower, or harder to keep on track?

4. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hear ya Petrina, I have about a stone to lose still and my scales haven't moved for a week!!!!
    I'm going back home on Saturday and so will stop CD and was hoping to shift at least 2-3lbs before then :rolleyes:

What plan are you on sweetie???

5. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

yup!!! im finding it very tough!!! xxx

6. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Me too! I think my trouble is now I'm introducing food I'm constantly thinking about it. I'm doing the 1000 plan at the moment, but think it was so much easier when I was doing SS when food was totally out of the equation. I haven't cheated but the temptation is really bad.

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done on your loss so far.

Not sure what the answer is - other than to look at how far you've come already. Lots of before piccys around the kitchen to show you where cheating might end up?! Maybe an outfit you want to get into hung up in the bedroom to inspire you each morning?

Keep in touch with your CDC we are here for the last few pounds as well as the first few!

8. Petrina

Petrina Full Member

Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Thanks for the replies. I'm on 810 this week. I get weighed tonight. Hopefully I can move up the plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.