finding it hard!!!

aloize

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while but need some support! I got to my goal and I have been going up the steps- now on 1500. However, if Im honest im not following the steps exactly. Finding it hard to maintain as I also want to lose another half a stone. i wish I could just go back to SS as it seemed so much simpler then. I know Im being naughty but I tend to overeat some days then really cut back for a few days to maintain at 11 stone ish!!! I know I haven't lost control completely but surely its not good to have mini binge days then really strict days. I just can't get a balance.

Anyone else do this or is it just me. I just want to be normal with food!!!! Do you think I should go down a step?

Thanks for listening to my moans.:)

Oh Hun, firstly a huge well done for getting to goal. Maintaining looks like a big learning curve for most. Even just going from 810 to 1000 has been difficult for me as much as I love it. You should def stay on here for support and motivation. I'm sure you're doing better than you think :)

I suggest if you still want to lose a few lbs to set up a new ticker to spur you on. I'll probably do the same if I want to lose more after my set goal. To lose on the higher plans I know I'd have to be on 810 or 1000 as I was told I won't lose much on 1200 and 1500.

Whatever you decide to do tho you'll get the best support on here and we can get eachother to our goals, new goals, mini targets etc.

Good luck and let us know what you decide to do xxx

Hi Aloize, fabulous on getting to your goal hun, and as you are discovering this is where the hard work begins, if you are finding the 1500 a trial maybe step down to 1200 or 1000 and then begin to move up again, you say you want to lose more but is this because your goal was reached and you no longer have a goal to aim for?? or that your original goal was not your original aim? It's hard to give up the weight loss at the beginning of maintenance but I found it easier once i accepted that my 'goal' had now changed from losing to 'new slim life with healthy eating'.

Wishing you a fab day!

xx

Hey Aloize - we're the same height and (nearly) the same weight.... and both want to lose that last half stone - its mad - i have been stuck on 11st 1.5 for DAYS! now....and i've been doing 3 sachets/bars/tetras each day and a quorn and courgette and mushroom dry fry! this is not fair - lets see how we do!

Back