Finding it hard -

Hi, I am in my third week of Lipotirm, found first week fine, second okay but this week especially today awful - I have just dried my tears it is getting to me so much :cry:- even though I am seeing the results I am still down, lost 13lbs my first week and 8.5 the second.Its not that I am hungry I just want to eat !:cry:

I am so glad I found this forum, it came at a great time, I was genuinely planning on eating tonight but now I won't be-:eek: I feel better already for typing this - all your posts are great and it is fantastic to hear the high and lows - anyway I am back to be weighed on Sunday so it will be worth it then.:)

Congratulations in resisting temptation! Your losses so far have been great! no need to give in now, you have to be strong to already survive two weeks, you've already proven you can do it!
good luck! hope you feel a bit better now! :girlpower:
remember - it will all be SO worth it!

Hi, I am in my third week of Lipotirm, found first week fine, second okay but this week especially today awful - I have just dried my tears it is getting to me so much :cry:- even though I am seeing the results I am still down, lost 13lbs my first week and 8.5 the second.Its not that I am hungry I just want to eat !:cry:

I am so glad I found this forum, it came at a great time, I was genuinely planning on eating tonight but now I won't be-:eek: I feel better already for typing this - all your posts are great and it is fantastic to hear the high and lows - anyway I am back to be weighed on Sunday so it will be worth it then.:)

wow. Well done , what a great start you have made . It is great that you are already seeing results. It is really hard to stick with this, but it does get easier as it just becomes a way of life. I know how you feel about not being hungry but still craving food. You must try to keep busy to take your mind off eating. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash - this stops me wanting to eat. Try and drink loads of water too.

And keep checking into this site - you have loads of friends here to support you and who know how it feels. :)

Thanks

Hi Daisybanks,

thanks for the relpy - i really feel much better now - think I will be replacing my eating addiction to this forum! It is just good to know there are more people out there going through this - I had to make changes in my lifestyle or else my health was going to be seriously affected.

I have to say I do feel different but this energy I hear people talk about has yet to hit me- now I am not as tired as I use to be, but I am not ready to jump up and down either. Is it because I have so much weight to lose that it will take more time for this energy to kick in? :)

WOW !! what a fab start....:D

and well done on shutting that chatterbox up !!

stay strong....focus on the end result -

you - SLIM - for summer - RESULT !!!

stick with it - you'll be so glad you did !

....and don't forget to keep us posted on your progress....

Debz xx

Back