finding it hard

jenni

hi guys this week i have been finding it hard to drink all my shake i use to drink in in one go but this week i have to drink half:jelous: and wait for a bit then have the other later anyone else had this is it just me?...jenni

sometimes, I dont feel like all of it either...but as you have to drink them within 15mins...i force myself to drink it...lol:sigh:

I have the same trouble I'm afraid. I'm still struggling to get them down in fifteen mins but as the nutrients and vitamins basically disappear after that it is really important -otherwise you're starving your body. I need to practise what I preach a little more too :D

GOOD LUCK!!

Only get 2 shakes a day being on the bloke rations, so no, I dont havy ANY trouble drinking mine, they are gone in seconds as I am soooooooo hungry!!

As Vickie above stated try splitting the packs, I split a vanilla in the morning and have it with coffee and hot water around 9 then have the other half around 10.30 again with coffee and hot water very much like a latte and I do the same with my chocolate one split it one half at 12.30 with coffee (mocha) and the same again around 3... I've also started making muffins out of the shakes which I enjoy as I get to chew something.. hope this helps x

Back