Finding it really hard :'(

Sweethearts

Gold Member
started my diet 3 days ago and i'm really struggling already, i keep having the worst cravings i've ever had EVEN after i've just had a meal. It's so hard, dont know wether i can carry on but I really want to lose the weight.

I agree with lass321..

You've just said to your body "no I'm not going to eat whatever I want" and your body is asking "why not??"

It takes a few days to get into it but you'll soon feel the benefits... Make sure you drink plenty of water..
Boaring maybe but it helps to keep you full, cleanses your system and often when we think we're hungry we're in fact thirsty!! Good Luck :)

Don't give up hun!!!! come on, you can do this, we all can! the first few days/weeks are the toughest, changing habits that we've had for such a long time is hard work!!!..the urges and habits don't disappear easily..BUT believe me, once you are in the swing of things, it will become easier and it will be second nature to stay on track as you will be seeing great results..and you will want to keep that feeling and see those lbs melt forever.

I often have a bath, rather than a shower, when hunger strikes, by the time you come out, the urge will have passed. Its on my list on your other thread :)

If you give up now hun, you'll only have to go through this adjusting period all over again at a later date!!!!..so get it out of the way now..and you'lll be on the road to success :)

This lifestyle changing isn't easy, its hard work, but mind over matter works for me,i remind myself why i am doing it..and if i want to feel and look healthier and attractive..then its GOT to be done!!! :)

good luck..keep posting, it will help you remain focused :)

thankyou! felt abit better today, weighed myself this morning (even though weigh in day isn't till the 7th) i couldnt help myself, lost 2lbs so that's made me feel alot better :) Thankyou for the help and advice too, the bath idea really helped me as the hunger just went :) x

Well done on the 2lb loss :) glad you are feeling better now...tying to lose weight affects our mind too..not just our body..so you are not alone :)

keep focused..its working!!!!

Back