Finding it tedious!!

Hi - If you haven't got one invest in a Magic Bullet (love that name!) or the Hinari Genie (I think - same thing really).

It makes the shakes a million times nicer! I mix half a cup of ice, a bit of water and a shake for around 15 secs and the result is pretty d*mn close to a proper milkshake. I really struggled with the shakes a couple of weeks ago and then used my parent's MB whilst visiting them and ordered my own the day I got back.

The only thing I do as regards recipes is the crisps from soup and that's cos I miss chewing,not because of the flavour.

i have all choc tetras every week i dont feel bored with them i think there lovely but im fussy and generally dont like trying anything else, i was an emotional eater feel happy-eat feel sad-eat, feel anything and it was a reason to treat myself via fatty food and i always "needed" something sweet after every meal in fact i ate to the point i had stomach ache i was so full it was very rarely due to hunger and mostly due to boredom which is why im trying to look into hobbies or activities i can take up to keep the boredom at bay i never want to be overweight ever again.

Back