Finding it tough at minute !!!

I pretty much have the same type of things each day..

2 weetabix with milk and a banana chopped on top for breaky,

I made chilli rice today for my lunch....Brown rice, kidney beans in chilli sauce, onions, frozen veges, Quorn mince and two tins of chopped tomotoes. I just simmer for 15 minutes.....SO delicious.

Snacks i either have a pack of ryvita minis or two ryvita goodness bars (B choices)

Tea is usually a backed potato with cottage cheese and tinned spagetti.....amazingly delicious together.

Sorry to be vague but it may give you some ideas.

Taz x

Um
Savoury rice (i am addicted)
stir fry
scrambled egg beans and syn free chips
scrambled egg on toast with beans,...and some brown fruity sauce
Mint lamb quorn burger with chips and coleslaw
supernoodles
cous cous
stuffed mushrooms with cheese and peppers
um..........mullar light yougurt (toffee and vanilla) mixed with 500g of low fat fromage frais some sweetner and crushed maltessers (only syns is the maltessers& depends on how much you use) then freeze for a yummy ice cream.
SW quiche and beans and syn free chips

If i think of anything else i will let you know
RUthy

hi skinny why dont u buy this months sw mag as they always have a weeks menu in or why dont u go on sw web site thsy do it too hope thats some help xxx

Def a good idea to get the magazine for ideas.

Breakfasts depending on how much time you have: fruit salad with vanilla mullerlight (or banana with toffee mullerlight), fruit salad with cottage cheese, bacon and eggs, frittata or quiche with beans on green day or with meat on a red day and the good thing about fritta/quiche is that you can take leftovers to work the next day.

If you use your healthy B's you can have toast or cereal, or porridge with a crushed scan bran with fruit and a bit of maple syrup (1 syn)

Lunch quiche with salad, leftovers from dinner, ryvita (HE B), laughing cow light HE A, ham, salads. I like to take salad, with ham or chicken, a bit of elf mayo ( 1.5 syn) and a gherkin, batchelors pasta n sauce mac and cheese with salad or veggies. egg, chips and beans on a green day, ham egg and chips (HE B) on a red. Steak, roasted butternut squash chips, veggies. Lasagna and salad (homemade sauce and HE A for the white sauce). Baked sea bass in foil with leeks, and roasted butternut squash. pasta quiche with veg

Snacks: ham/chicken slices with babybel light or laughing cow lite, ryvita muesli, fruit, yoghurt, homemade houmous with olive oil as HE B with carrots or bread from HE B. SW Hi fi bars

And don't forget puds: you can make rice pudding with skim milk from HE A, a little anchor spreadable 2 syns, vanilla pod; tiramisu, cakes made with scanbran, etc

The world is your oyster :) It really is amazing how much you can eat

x

Back