finding myself again

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by jazz86, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

calorie counting
    hello all i have decided to start my own diary

my name is jassmin i am 22 and need to lose five stone i am 5 '1 and look like a sausage :eek:

i have had two children and put on 5 ish stone , just by eating stupid amounts and hiding behind being pregnant of just habing a child... i currently weigh 14 stone 6 lbs :eek::eek:

i was at my heaviest at 16 stone after i had my last child i have lost over a stone over a period of six months but i eat very badly it is affecting my marrige my husband openly says i am too fat and makes me feel bad when i eat rubbish food i am miserable that i can just about wedge in a size 20

i have days of eating well other times il happily order a take away when my husband isnt there :eek: and eat a whole pizza large chips and have full sugar coke , i also struggle not to eat crisps and sweets and can easily eat three or more packets of crisps in one go... i need to change my eating pattern i am already struggling

yesterday i ate

special k for breakfast then at lunch i had a tuna pasta and then weight watchers ready meal for dinner and ate fruit in between

i am struggling as i am still eating a lot !

today i have had

i went to a bbq at lunch and had to have one sausage and a plain roll as the rest would have taken all my calories then ive had two bananas and a muller croner corner yought ( not the best choice i know ) and i am now considering what to have for dinner ....
    my calories today

one sausage and a small roll 239 cals

2 small bananas 140 cals

muller youghurt 146 cals

525 calories left and ive had about 21 grams of fat

may have scrambled egg on toast
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. descent

descent Full Member

Aww. I just wanted to wish you luck really, you sound like you are trying really hard:) You remind me of me too, similar height and weight, and my husband was also not very nice on many occassions *See you failed your diet again* amongst worse:rolleyes: I am divorcing him at the moment, funnily enough:cool:

Are you following any set plan?
  4. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

calorie counting
    thanks yes i often used to get that remark aswell :rolleyes:

i am trying to eat well but stick to 1000 cals a day and move a bit more:eek:
  5. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

calorie counting
    ok so not really doing very well .... yesterday i had

weight watchers beef hot pot

fish with beans
    2l water and a cornetto ice cream oh dear ! so not the best day
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.