Finger buffet at the meeting - HELP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by archantgirl, 9 February 2007 Social URL.

1. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello, Yesterday was awful! I had a sales meeting with our team at Norwich City Football Club, and the coffee was served with no sweetners, but can cope with that! The water turned up with slices of lemon in it! So i orderd a plain jug, but when I got to the bottom, I could taste the lemon, the Buggers had given me a jug that had already been made up and then spooned the lemon out!!!

Then to top it off, there was a huge spread of sandwhichs, made by Delia Smith's staff! Now, how many of you could bare that and not worry??? It was so tough! But, I stuck to the black coffee, and turned a blind eye to the food. I sat and watched the players practising out of the window instead, now, does anyone know if the lemon would have screwed me up????:mad:

Last edited: 9 February 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Well done! Sounds like you put in a great performance and should be promoted to the premier league!

Dizzy x

4. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It was so tough! I just wanted to eat my own arm! There was parsley laying on top of the sandwiches, and I wanted to chew on it! Would the lemon in the water throw me out of ketosis?

5. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    You did really well but it will be so worth it. I guess the lemon could throw you out of ketosis but hopefully it won't!

Hope you are proud of yourself and will give yourself a little reward! (non food ofcourse)

Dizzy x

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    depends how sensitive u r to ketosis. guess it could depend on whether they just fished the lemon out of the jug or if it was completely emptied and refilled with plain water. i reckon u will be fine though.

7. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope so, I am on day 26 and really worked hard! I just hope I have not ruined it or I will be having a go at Delia! Her fault I am fat in the first place!!LOL :)

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    The lemon may or may not have taken you out of ketosis - but as that's all you've had you'll be back in it again before you know anyway.

I'm more interested in all those scrummy footballers playing near you!!!

9. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I dont think the lemon would have effected you. My CDC tells me if I feel consipated to have a cup of hot water with a slice of lemon in.

10. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well thats put my mind at rest! The best thing about the day was watching the footballers playing in thier shorts (even though it was snowing!) and those lovley legs!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.