Finger buffet at the meeting - HELP

archantgirl

Hello, Yesterday was awful! I had a sales meeting with our team at Norwich City Football Club, and the coffee was served with no sweetners, but can cope with that! The water turned up with slices of lemon in it! So i orderd a plain jug, but when I got to the bottom, I could taste the lemon, the Buggers had given me a jug that had already been made up and then spooned the lemon out!!!

Then to top it off, there was a huge spread of sandwhichs, made by Delia Smith's staff! Now, how many of you could bare that and not worry??? It was so tough! But, I stuck to the black coffee, and turned a blind eye to the food. I sat and watched the players practising out of the window instead, now, does anyone know if the lemon would have screwed me up????:mad:

Last edited:
Well done! Sounds like you put in a great performance and should be promoted to the premier league!

Dizzy x

It was so tough! I just wanted to eat my own arm! There was parsley laying on top of the sandwiches, and I wanted to chew on it! Would the lemon in the water throw me out of ketosis?

You did really well but it will be so worth it. I guess the lemon could throw you out of ketosis but hopefully it won't!

Hope you are proud of yourself and will give yourself a little reward! (non food ofcourse)

Dizzy x

depends how sensitive u r to ketosis. guess it could depend on whether they just fished the lemon out of the jug or if it was completely emptied and refilled with plain water. i reckon u will be fine though.

I hope so, I am on day 26 and really worked hard! I just hope I have not ruined it or I will be having a go at Delia! Her fault I am fat in the first place!!LOL :)

The lemon may or may not have taken you out of ketosis - but as that's all you've had you'll be back in it again before you know anyway.

I'm more interested in all those scrummy footballers playing near you!!!

I dont think the lemon would have effected you. My CDC tells me if I feel consipated to have a cup of hot water with a slice of lemon in.

Well thats put my mind at rest! The best thing about the day was watching the footballers playing in thier shorts (even though it was snowing!) and those lovley legs!!!!

Back