Finger sizes?

Hey there, i must say it was a pain losing weight on my fingers as my ring finger went down to size I. Probs a J at the minute but in a few weeks it will go back down!

I have stupidly small hands and bone structure

I wish I had small hands and not spades - although useful in the snow !!!lol.

Chelly - did you go for size L then ??

but long fingers look so elegant and you can wear dress rings.....LOL

i am really into costume jewellery but the rings look stupid on my child sized hands.....LOL

its not like i am even petite....:rolleyes:

I wish I had a small bone structure!!! lol!!!

Yup I went for L!! Hopefully it will fit because the ring is beautiful!

so. lets see the new purchase then !?!

I put a link on the first page of this thread chick..

Ill try and find it now :)

Very nice.. wasn't sure if it was the flower one. I love the twist in the band !

Bit late in responding......I have fairly chubby fingers, unfortunately!! And I lost weight on them last time as my rings were twirling around.

The ring is lovely as is the one Chelly bought!!! tut, tut, tut.....I prefer silver too, and was very tempted!! One of my treats for feats is a new ring when I lose 2 stone, will have to bookmark this page now !!!!!

Ebay is fantastic for finding gorgeous rings! Just have to find ones that are actually silver/gold instead of the fakes!

Had another quick peak and it says its sterling silver so its the real thing. I think its the silver plated rings that turn brassy!

Had another quick peak and it says its sterling silver so its the real thing. I think its the silver plated rings that turn brassy!

Or turn your fingers green! :eek:

I've got two rings that I never take off and it's a bloody good job coz I couldn't take 'em off now even if I wanted to since I tubbed up again! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ergh i hate it when rings turn your finger green, looks like ive got some sort of disease lol

But not for long eh rainbow, give it a week or two and i bet you can get them off no problemo

And you can't wash the green off for ages either! lol

Well before I came off LT I could slide them up and down my fingers quite easily but now they're wedged lol I can move them about a cm but then that's it hehe

Hopefully yes it'll only be a few weeks till my fingers chub down again :D

I don't really understand why I'm finding this so amusing - never before have I found it funny that I'm fat but this ring thing is making me giggle. Ahh well, if we can't laugh at ourselves.... and we won't be tubbies much longer!! :D :D :party0011: :party0011:

Back