Extra Easy fingers crossed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonnabesmall, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    its been my first complete week doing extra easy this week and i have throughly enjoyed it.me and my family have eaten the same meals all week its been so simple but why have i got a nagging feeling that i feel ive put on.ive eaten so much fruit and veg this week so ive definatley had my 1/3 of free food with every meal. in fact i think tea times i sit here muttering to myself this cant be right for a diet surley.
    But tis 1st weigh in tomorrow so wish me luck and i really do hope ive lost....the pound at least that i put on last week... oops.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Best of luck!

4. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    thank you sarah-jayne il post on your fri wiegh in let you know how i get on...fingers crossed x

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good stuff. Hopefully see a good loss for you hun x

6. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    oooh i hope so im keeping everything crossed ha ha

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Hun..Im doing a couple of EE days this week, just to vary things a little and I really do enjoy it..it feels more like a treat than a diet to me!

8. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've also decided to try EE this week and although it has been easier to plan meals, I'm worried I've put on weight too! We'll see on Monday. Good luck on your WI.

9. FATLASS1984

FATLASS1984 wannabe yummy-mummy:P

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck hun and congrats on your amazing losses so far....ive NEVER followed ANY of the books in my pack(red or green,EE etc)ive just done obviously healthy eating and im having great results doing it my way,i dont do the syns thingy just watch what im eating and its working,i use the group i attend for support and inspiration when i see others doing so well,keeps me on an even keel:)..cant wait to see how you get on:)xxx

Last edited: 12 February 2010
  10. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    wooooowwww weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i lost 2lb.im so chuffed really did think i put on too as it felt to easy will do it again this week.just need to lose 1lb then i would of lost 2 stone yippie x x x thanks everyone for the lovely comments .i love this minimins everyone so supportive xxx

jaylou likes this.
  11. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Well done hun!!

12. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done thats fab, I follow ee and just love that plan so easy to feed everyone

13. Roz V

Roz V Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Very Well Done from me, also, and here's to your 2 stone award next week! I'm sure you'll make that - what an achievement and incentive to continue!

Good Luck, keep up the good work!!!

14. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    thank you thank you thank you here comes the 2 stone award x

15. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done, good luck for next week

16. jess_schun

jess_schun Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done, what a fab loss :D! I've done a few EE days this week as its my first week back on plan and i find you syn a lot less on them.

17. bigbummymummy

bigbummymummy New Member

Confused about Red, Green or EE

Hi everyone. I'm competely new to SW (and this site but have been finding lots of info on here which is brilliant.) I joined SW club for the first time 2 weeks ago and having never done any kind of diet club before (have done most diets at home as fads!) am a bit confused. When I joined, the consultant explained EE to us and didn't bother to explain Red and Green as she said we shouldn't bother as EE was so great and they have had some fab results with it. My first week I lost 1lb (a bit dissapointed as I was also doing lots of exercise) but 2nd week 3lb so I was pretty pleased. What I'd like to know is, are there any advantages to doing the red or green days rather than EE. Is it possible that I'll lose more on the red and green days. I'm not too sure I really understand how to do the red and green days. I logged onto the lifeline online site and couldn't find a clear explanation there either. I'm finding EE very easy to stick with currently but if I start to stall or if I go back to losing 1lb a week, I might feel a bit disheartened.

I'm breastfeding my baby girl so was given the leaflet and am supposed to be having an extra a choice every day (but haven't felt I needed it) so haven't bothered and feeding is going fine. I am sure getting plenty of calcium from yoghurt, on top of the HEA cheese and milk!

I am currently 180.5lbs and ideally want to get to 147lbs (actually would love to get to 140lbs but I don't think it's likely!) so it's not like I only have a little to lose :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. jess_schun

jess_schun Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think it would be best to speak to your consultant next WI but all the information should be in the books.

20. raquel

raquel pink lady

Start Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Current Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    w/w
    Ive just done my first wk on EE and lost 8 and half pounds i was blinking amazed, ive eaten with my family all week and not felt like i was on a diet atall, good luck with weigh in x

21. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    well done raquel .think im gonna do extra easy for a while now.kept wanting to try it as everyone on here doing ee seems to do really well.the only thing i do miss is the 1a choice and the 1 b chioce but hey you cant have it all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.