Fingers X'd

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Big big day for me tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I have my week 7 weigh in in the evening butttt at 2pm tomorrow i will find out if im being made redundant or not :((((

Good luck!

Hope you get good results from both! xxx

Hey guys.
Well i kept my job n strangely in my amended role i get a pay rise!! So thats great.

I only lost 1lb n im totally gutted. Thats three poo wi's. Even my cdc was surprised she thinks i might hav water retention but i dont!! Just wanna cry!!!

My husband lost 7lbs. So proud but wanna punch him at the same time lol.

Oh well today just proves you cant have everything in life. Hopefully next week will bring me better news

Oh, Mrs FB! :hug99:

Really good news about the job at least.

But - urgh - a pound? :confused: I'm sorry hun - I really thought you were due a big loss. :(

I know it's hard, but try not to let it get you down. If you've been doing everything right, it has to be water retention. And there are all sorts of reasons for water retention, from being a bit under the weather and stressed to TOTM, to the moon being in Uranus (well, let's face it, that last one would do it :D).

Big hugs. Try to hang on in there! Stick with it - it will work, promise xx. Are you losing inches? Does your CDC measure you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lily

Your post made me smile :)
I hope its better next week coz im just on the verge of giving up. I really expected a big wi too.

Cdc didnt measure me this week n i forgot to ask. Will do next week. We'll see what happens. Its so disheartening tho!

Im going to pretend its week 1 n just hav shakes. No bars etc. N im going to drink even more water n see what happens!

congratulations on the job front xxx

Stay strong and keep going you can do this xx

Good idea. Don't give up - it's going to work! It could be that you're someone who has a string of little losses followed by a giant one. Might just be the way your body works.

I've never been someone who consistently has big losses so I know how gutting it can be. But even the 'only a pound' weeks add up over the course of a few months. And men, pah, why do they always lose faster than us? :rolleyes:

Glad I made you smile, at least. :)

Lily said:
Good idea. Don't give up - it's going to work! It could be that you're someone who has a string of little losses followed by a giant one. Might just be the way your body works.

I've never been someone who consistently has big losses so I know how gutting it can be. But even the 'only a pound' weeks add up over the course of a few months. And men, pah, why do they always lose faster than us? :rolleyes:

Glad I made you smile, at least. :)

The first 4 weeks were fab. I lost 5lbs every week!! And then it jyst started going downhill for me. I really hope my body is building up to a huge loss!!

I dnt think i cud deal with anymore 1lbs!

I know what u mean abt men!! My husband has lost over 40lbs n he started with me. He looks amazing :)

It might be worth stopping the 'just dance' for a week, too. Just in case - since restarting that coincided with the lower losses starting, didn't it?

Hugs though. It's wretched.

Great news on the job front!

It might be worth stopping the 'just dance' for a week, too. Just in case - since restarting that coincided with the lower losses starting, didn't it?

I second what Spangles said. It's worth a try isn't it? Good luck & don't give up. You are doing so so well x

I agree with u guys. Im not doing anythinh this week just gonna treat it like week 1. N im drinking even more water than before. Drank 2 litres at work. Gonna drink another litre before i go bed. I dnt care if it keeps me up all night as long as i can get to the bottom of this.

My cdc expected me to hav some really good losses coz of my size but ive not had good ones recently n i worry that she's beginning to think that im cheating! I really want a good weigh in next week. Im 3lbs off the 2st mark arggghhh!!!

are you sure you don't have anything medically wrong with you like a thyroid problem? your losses are low. it's really strange as 1lb would be ok for me as i don't really have much to loose but for you it total rubbish, just not fair hun! has your cdc not talked to you about add a meal week. i know cd lets you go to 12 weeks but in the old days it was every 4 weeks and it does seem to boost your metabolism back into gear again. just a thought if next week is rubbish again.

Back