Finished with CD...

izmirka

Trying to stay positive..
Well, as of today I am officially done with stabilisation, and I am nervous as hell, as I obviously don't want to gain the weight back. I had 2 slices of bread today with some ham and cut-up cucumber paste thingy, 1 egg, some cucumber soup, some more cucumber (lol), 1 orange and a tiny bit of meat with potatoes. Oh, and a latte. And I'm wondering if it's too much... it's weird not being able to count the exact amount of calories and it stresses me out.

It is bound to be a little wierd at first but I'm sure you'll be fine

You've done so well and look fab

xx

Why cant you count the calories hun try food focus or other calorie counting web sites it will help you sort out how many cals you need to sts and to count how many cals you are eating has a huge database of foods or you can add your own from the labels on packets .All for free or if you want somethinhg more try weightlossresources which you have to pay for but does have a free trail xx good luck hun x

Why cant you count the calories hun try food focus or other calorie counting web sites it will help you sort out how many cals you need to sts and to count how many cals you are eating has a huge database of foods or you can add your own from the labels on packets .All for free or if you want somethinhg more try weightlossresources which you have to pay for but does have a free trail xx good luck hun x

What Mandy said and just to add a huge congratulations and well done on moving into maintenance!

xx

well, i can't count everything, for example, i had a meal at my grandmother's, and i don't know exactly what she used when cooking the meat, or what was in the sauce, how much i actually ate as i didn't use kitchen scales, when i had a latte i don't know exactly how many mililitres were there, how much foam, etc:) so to be honest, it is impossible to know how many calories i am actually eating:)

Well done Izmirka. I think it's not just about calories as calories don't necessarily mean that what you are eating is healthy, it's like some large apples have the same amount of calories as some chocolate bars. Just eat healthy, and try and exercise atleast for 30 minutes a day. I have got a pedometer, they say you should walk about 10,000 steps a day. All the best with maintenance. Food isn't the enemy, in essence you can eat anything but in moderation, you just need to make sure that the amount you eat is not over what your body needs. Merry Christmas, what a brilliant gift to yourself.

thank you. i'm still kind of afraid to eat though. i had a piece of rye bread today with lean ham and a small low-fat sausage, and a salad with chicken and sauce (don't know what was in the sauce though as i ate it outdoors, but it seemed to be relatively low-fat). and to make matters worse, my uncle, not knowing i was on a diet for the past 8 months, gave me a box of chocolates he got in Brazil as a christmas present... fortunately i forgot to take them out of the car and my mother took them:D i also gave my mother quite a lot of chocolates i got at work, because they kept staring at me and shouting "eat me!":D

Oh to have such a dilemma Izmirka! lol :D As someone at the start of her CD journey, it is great to read & see just what can be accomplished.

Well done - you must be so proud of yourself!

As for all the counting, I'm sure you'll need to be 'careful' for a while, but then when your brain catches up and understands how your body reacts to 'normal' food, you'll be able to just eat like the slim person you are. Hey, others can do it! Here's to you being able to as well!

:)Cx

heh, thank u:D
i'm hungry as hell but i decided not to eat anything that late, so i'll have some tea with dried cranberries:D i'm getting ready for tomorrow, food-wise, so i don't want to eat any more today=]

well, i came back from christmas dinner. i ate a lot compared to what i've been eating for the past 7 months, so i now feel fat again, but hopefully i won't gain too much during these 3 days, and if i do- i still have some spare CD packs left over in case of emergency:p
but the food was soo good that i just couldn't say no:) well, i did say no to cake though, so that's always something i guess:D
i attach some pictures from the lovely pig-out:D

Attachments

• P1030260small.jpg
    P1030260small.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 101
  • P1030266small.jpg
    P1030266small.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 108
Wow! You look great - can't wait 'til I'll feel comfy in a corset!
And where were you?? That place looks incredible :)
Cx

Wow! Lovely!! :) Can I come for a Christmas pig-out next year??? lol ;) Cx

Back