Finished with CD...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by izmirka, 22 December 2008 Social URL.

1. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

Well, as of today I am officially done with stabilisation, and I am nervous as hell, as I obviously don't want to gain the weight back. I had 2 slices of bread today with some ham and cut-up cucumber paste thingy, 1 egg, some cucumber soup, some more cucumber (lol), 1 orange and a tiny bit of meat with potatoes. Oh, and a latte. And I'm wondering if it's too much... it's weird not being able to count the exact amount of calories and it stresses me out.

M-azing and Smiley_Cat like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    It is bound to be a little wierd at first but I'm sure you'll be fine

You've done so well and look fab

xx

4. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Why cant you count the calories hun try food focus or other calorie counting web sites it will help you sort out how many cals you need to sts and to count how many cals you are eating has a huge database of foods or you can add your own from the labels on packets .All for free or if you want somethinhg more try weightlossresources which you have to pay for but does have a free trail xx good luck hun x

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    What Mandy said and just to add a huge congratulations and well done on moving into maintenance!

xx

6. izmirka

well, i can't count everything, for example, i had a meal at my grandmother's, and i don't know exactly what she used when cooking the meat, or what was in the sauce, how much i actually ate as i didn't use kitchen scales, when i had a latte i don't know exactly how many mililitres were there, how much foam, etc:) so to be honest, it is impossible to know how many calories i am actually eating:)

7. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done Izmirka. I think it's not just about calories as calories don't necessarily mean that what you are eating is healthy, it's like some large apples have the same amount of calories as some chocolate bars. Just eat healthy, and try and exercise atleast for 30 minutes a day. I have got a pedometer, they say you should walk about 10,000 steps a day. All the best with maintenance. Food isn't the enemy, in essence you can eat anything but in moderation, you just need to make sure that the amount you eat is not over what your body needs. Merry Christmas, what a brilliant gift to yourself.

8. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done you look fab,

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done :) :)

10. izmirka

thank you. i'm still kind of afraid to eat though. i had a piece of rye bread today with lean ham and a small low-fat sausage, and a salad with chicken and sauce (don't know what was in the sauce though as i ate it outdoors, but it seemed to be relatively low-fat). and to make matters worse, my uncle, not knowing i was on a diet for the past 8 months, gave me a box of chocolates he got in Brazil as a christmas present... fortunately i forgot to take them out of the car and my mother took them:D i also gave my mother quite a lot of chocolates i got at work, because they kept staring at me and shouting "eat me!":D

Lynn8124 likes this.
  11. Smiley_Cat

Smiley_Cat Loving CD SS!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh to have such a dilemma Izmirka! lol :D As someone at the start of her CD journey, it is great to read & see just what can be accomplished.

Well done - you must be so proud of yourself!

As for all the counting, I'm sure you'll need to be 'careful' for a while, but then when your brain catches up and understands how your body reacts to 'normal' food, you'll be able to just eat like the slim person you are. Hey, others can do it! Here's to you being able to as well!

:)Cx

12. Dream_Girl

Dream_Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    well done

13. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Well done honey, you look stunning. Good luck with maintenence. :)

14. AllyKat

AllyKat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slinning World
    wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!! and more wow!

15. izmirka

heh, thank u:D
    i'm hungry as hell but i decided not to eat anything that late, so i'll have some tea with dried cranberries:D i'm getting ready for tomorrow, food-wise, so i don't want to eat any more today=]

16. izmirka

well, i came back from christmas dinner. i ate a lot compared to what i've been eating for the past 7 months, so i now feel fat again, but hopefully i won't gain too much during these 3 days, and if i do- i still have some spare CD packs left over in case of emergency:p
    but the food was soo good that i just couldn't say no:) well, i did say no to cake though, so that's always something i guess:D
    i attach some pictures from the lovely pig-out:D

Attached Files:

17. Smiley_Cat

Smiley_Cat Loving CD SS!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow! You look great - can't wait 'til I'll feel comfy in a corset!
    And where were you?? That place looks incredible :)
    Cx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. izmirka

it's my family's house:)

20. Smiley_Cat

Smiley_Cat Loving CD SS!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow! Lovely!! :) Can I come for a Christmas pig-out next year??? lol ;) Cx

izmirka likes this.
  21. izmirka

thanks:) it's kind of a long way away tho, it's in Poland:)

Mini likes this.
  22. izmirka

ha, i actually managed to lose 0.25 pounds after yesterday's meal:D my body works in mysterious ways:)

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.