Fire in my belly!!!!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
icon9.gif
Fire in my belly!!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!
I have had the most HORRENDOUS acid/heartburn today, so bad I was in a cold sweat and at one point thought I might be sick!

It started last night, but I didn't start with my packs till today!

Did a bit of research and have narrowed it down to the water flavouring! I was so impressed with it last night I had about a ltr of water with only a little bit but the indigestion started almost straight away.

May be an individual thing but thought I'd share my experience.

On the plus side...loving the shakes!!! I had one tonight in a pint glass with lots of ice....it certainly soothed the 'fire in my belly';)
X

Hiya Pretty and well done for starting your journey.
I've been having really bad acidy heartburn too but don't know what to put mine down to. I'm on day 6 of the CD.
I have not had one cold shake or soup cos I like hot things! Guess that's why I'm struggling with the cold water intake!lol
Keep at it - we all encourage each other on here and I've been so inspired by everyone's stories.
Best wishes
Tansyx

Ouch and thanks for letting us know - at least you sussed out what was causing the problem.

Gx

If you decide to take the bars then be careful with them, they used to give me chronic acid, i used to cut them up and space them out to help ease it x

I also get acid reflux with the water flavourings so I only use 1 small tsp in 2 litres water every 2nd or third day. I really need anything that helps the water go down.

Back