Fire in my belly!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Prettyfacebut?, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    [​IMG] Fire in my belly!!!!!
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!
    I have had the most HORRENDOUS acid/heartburn today, so bad I was in a cold sweat and at one point thought I might be sick!

It started last night, but I didn't start with my packs till today!

Did a bit of research and have narrowed it down to the water flavouring! I was so impressed with it last night I had about a ltr of water with only a little bit but the indigestion started almost straight away.

May be an individual thing but thought I'd share my experience.

On the plus side...loving the shakes!!! I had one tonight in a pint glass with lots of ice....it certainly soothed the 'fire in my belly';)
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Pretty and well done for starting your journey.
    I've been having really bad acidy heartburn too but don't know what to put mine down to. I'm on day 6 of the CD.
    I have not had one cold shake or soup cos I like hot things! Guess that's why I'm struggling with the cold water intake!lol
    Keep at it - we all encourage each other on here and I've been so inspired by everyone's stories.
    Best wishes
    Tansyx

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Ouch and thanks for letting us know - at least you sussed out what was causing the problem.

Gx

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    If you decide to take the bars then be careful with them, they used to give me chronic acid, i used to cut them up and space them out to help ease it x

6. Rising_Sun

Rising_Sun Seeking thinner peace

Current Weight:
    23st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    post-op Gastric Bypass
    I also get acid reflux with the water flavourings so I only use 1 small tsp in 2 litres water every 2nd or third day. I really need anything that helps the water go down.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.