FireDragon JUDDD Journey

well that 203.6 this morning dropped down to 202.8 after I had my shower
smile_2011.GIF
smile_2011.GIF

I will take ANY and all LOWS on the scale HAHA

So I dropped that bloat very very well. Ah, eating on plan sure has its benefits

Stopped at Showmars restaurant while shopping with hubby and kiddo.

grilled chicken chef salad/ranch 529 calories and 10 NC
(I looked it up on their website when I got home)

it was funny when ordering. The salad comes in a hard taco shell, or you can get it in a bowl with pita bread on the side. I said no shell, no pita. Blank look. Oh, you want the shell on the side?? No. No shell. OH, then you want the pita on the side, right? AH, NO. HAHA still the confused look from the cashier. She is thinking 'what bread does this fool want?'
smile_2011.GIF
finally I said I am low carb and another blank stare. I said, just no bread of any kind, just the salad. OH OK....hahaha I got it my way then.

doing well today. I feel in the zone. My calorie counting and carb counting is somehow very comfortable. I know I can eat alot of things, I must have to plan them into my counts. I find this little plan very easy. Easy to start back on again also.

so far so good
smile_2011.GIF

last post for the day summing up my eating plan

this is it so far today---got about 200 left to snack on tonight

grilled chicken chef salad/ranch 529 calories and 10 NC
(I looked it up on their website when I got home)

1/4 cup blackberries 40 4 NC
1/4 cup raspberries 30 3 NC

2 sugar free puddings 140 cals 22 nc

4.5 oz. skirt steak --1 pat butter/1 tblsp olive oil 265 + 100 + 100 465 cals 0 nc
2 cups asparagus + 1 pat butter/garlic 160 calories 3 NC

target 1500 cals and 20-40 NC

SO FAR: 1364 calories and 42 NC

smile_2011.GIF
NO MORE CARBS for today.

Dinner stuffed me. the skirt steak was to die for actually. Love it

doing well again on plan today. very easily stuck with it. no temptations or anything.

Good morning everyone! :)

wink_2011.gif
Yippee! I lost another 1.5 lbs of bloat weight.

scale was 201.2 this morning. Heading back toward my ONEderland number quickly. I am happy about that
smile_2011.GIF

today should be easy eating. didnt wake up with that killer hunger feeling which is a good thing. I like days that seem very easy going, food not on my mind, day proceeds in a cleaner eating manner. I think this will be that kind of day.

will post meals later and keeping it at 1500 cals and 20-40 nc today.

totals: 580 cals and 11 nc

add:

90 pieces semi-sweet chocolate chips
(yes I counted them out literally. it was ALOT of chocolate
smile_2011.GIF
I was happy and it satisfied me big time.

210 calories and 27 NC

totals today: 790 calories 39 NC

so I gotta watch a bit of the carbs. won't go over 50 today. target was 40 but I know I can eat a few more easily and be ok.

dinner tonight will be simple. meat and veg. AT this point I am just not hungry.

very tired from my trip. everyone knows that 'yawn and drag' feeling when getting home from a longer trip away. it got me now LOL

doing well today. food not on my mind. just going thru the motions of finishing laundry, cleaned the pool to get that ready, other work I had to do. so all good today

So funny about counting the choc chips thats dedication for you!! Glad that bloat weight is going pretty fast for you, fingers crossed for a good week, you seem to be settling into a good routine again.

So funny about counting the choc chips thats dedication for you!! Glad that bloat weight is going pretty fast for you, fingers crossed for a good week, you seem to be settling into a good routine again.

LOL I just couldn't guesstimate 30 pieces. the bag said 30 pieces is X cals and X carbs. I knew if I guessed my portion size I would go way overboard haha so counting was the way to go on that one.

man they were good! I have to say I sure found something that is working well for me. fits my lifestyle.

Lana, I see you mention body lift sugery. WOW. that is scary to me. I saw it done on tv for a weight loss program and the results were amazing.

:D :clap:

scale was 200.2 this morning. the bloat weight dropped SO FAST and I am thrilled.

now time to hit ONEderland fast.

On July16 I head out on another beach trip. 5 weeks to lose bigger weight I hope. going to be careful and get this done. I want WELL into the low 190s before leaving on this trip. I want the 200s GONE NOW for good. no more bouncing up into them. they gotta leave and for good :)

off to visit my parents at their lake house and swim and goof off today. Will post menu when I get back.

I hope everyone is doing well and on plan and losing! Enjoy this fine Sunday

food so far for today

target 1500 and 20-40 NC

eaten: 780 cals and 28 NC

so I have alot left. dinner I think will be shrimp and veg. nothing exciting, just basic.

day is going well. getting alot done. kiddo is swimming in the pool. quiet here. maybe a nap.....wee! :)

with my trip I got off my rotation a bit.

so monday-thurs is 1500 cals and 20-40 nc
friday, sat, sun is 1700 cals and UP to 70 nc

So doing that today to get back in gear.

up a bit on the scale. stayed up late last night and snacked out on a bit of rubbish. oh well.....no big deal. will get rid of that very fast

will be leaning more toward meat and eggs for monday-thurs. kinda like atkins. I wanna break a bit from heavier carbs. vacation kinda got me into that rut again and I don't want to go there :)

breakfast is 1 egg and 1 egg white, 1 cheese, 3 bacon 260 total cals and 1 nc

rainy, misty, icky kinda day. got a bunch of work done already and not sure what I want to do today. sick of the car and travelling :) hmm....off to find trouble LOL

all going well. will weigh in tomorrow morning.

so far so good.

my moderate carb plan is easy to follow.
easy to lose the weight
eating foods I love.

so far all is very well.

will check in tomorrow and update my journal.

WEE! loss of .4

eh, isn't much but it is a loss. I will take it.

today is Saturday. a few chores, bit of work, then off to the porch to relax and swim.

kind of an easy eating day I think. no hunger. feel calm today. that calm feeling means I should do easy on plan.
even tho my plan is super easy LOL

I will avoid heavier carbs today. no desire for them now so if I eat clean and good I should be more than happy to get thru this day without wanting any. Any chance not to eat heavy carbs is a good day! :)

off to get some stuff done. I hope everyone is getting thru their journey ok! It can be rough sometimes.

I am the same on the scale. I feel a whoosh coming :) I will eat light and clean today and I know it has to drop nicely for me. I need more lbs. away from the 2s. still too close for my comfort.

all well. off to mom and dads to swim at the lake today. celebrate fathers day tonight. hubby has to work today. bleck.
everyone enjoy this great sunday. sunny and HOT here. great swim weather!

I bought a new bathing suit. 2 sizes smaller than the last ones I am still wearing. WEE.
I have a long torso. those suits are hard to find even on the internet. So I buy sizes a bit bigger to give me length without the stupid suit coming up short and being pulled tight in the straps. My last ones were size 22. Now I bought size 18. Believe me that is a good sign for me in suits even though I am wearing a 14 pant. eh, sizes. hate them :)

I have the same problem with swim suits !! So I buy maternity swimsuits lol they are longer in the body, and fit me better...

My OH got me a size 16 suit - very nice but was baggy in the bum and didn't come far enough up so my boobs were still hanging out. He was like WTF how weird!! He kept trying to pull it up higher lol swopped it for the size 20 which fits but its way to loose round my bum, maximin exposure lol so I now just buy maternity ones in a size 14 and put up with the odd looks and nosy questions- at least they fit properly!!

Lana---THANKS. I love the whoosh fairy :)

I don't lose as well tho in summer for some reason. I think it is my schedule. I move alot more, swim, etc. but I also have a ton more social things happening. It feels like the cold months are my best losing times. stuck more in the house alone I can control food. hotter weather means I am out and about and eating patterns change and I just don't drop the weight like I do in colder months. weird but I think it is true about me :p

I have the same problem with swim suits !! So I buy maternity swimsuits lol they are longer in the body, and fit me better...

My OH got me a size 16 suit - very nice but was baggy in the bum and didn't come far enough up so my boobs were still hanging out. He was like WTF how weird!! He kept trying to pull it up higher lol swopped it for the size 20 which fits but its way to loose round my bum, maximin exposure lol so I now just buy maternity ones in a size 14 and put up with the odd looks and nosy questions- at least they fit properly!!

funny about OH trying to hike the suit to fit!! You sure know what I mean also. the bathing suits are a mess for some body types. never ever thought of maternity suits. very intersting way to solve a problem.

Mis, I can't wait til goal when I can shop so much easier for clothes. when heavier clothes shopping just doesn't have that fun element in it. when leaner, it is so much nicer to grab things and try them on.

Off I go again. to an amusement park with my best friend and her grandson. My kiddo is 8 and she said she will babysit him (5) and they can go off and have fun. UH--I don't think so! LOL She thinks she is so much older now.

I mentioned to Lana in the other post that I lose so much better in winter. I can control things. Don't go out as much. Summer, while super active, my eating patterns are changed alot. other foods are around, like at this amusement park later today.

we are packing lunch to bring for our main food. they have a super nice picnic area to enjoy. So I can control that easily. But will get some ice cream or something as a snack in the park. I will be good tho. Not alot. Just a bit to have myself some good fun at the park today.

Get this tho.

Went to my moms the other day and she said, 'are ya gaining some back?' HUH WHAT THE? NO. I AM NOT. in fact I am my lowest on the scale right now since starting.

I think it is an illusion with clothes. I am getting rid of all my baggy things and buying what fits. But the 14 size I am in now is a bit tight. So I guess with having tighter clothes on it gives the illusion I am heavier???? Here I am walking around thinking I look slimmer, which I am obviously :), but then I get a comment like that. Didn't bother me at all but surprised me more. I told mom the clothes are tighter since a smaller size but WHEN I lose more weight and the 14s are baggy, then I will look like I am losing alot more.

I don't know. just surprised me. all this effort and someone thinks I might be gaining????? ugh. rough. pain in the butt. HAHA well. no biggie cause I know that just losing more weight will change all that perception.

so off to get moving and lunch packed and hit the road. tomorrow on the scale will be interesting. I think I should do well thru another socializing day mostly.

hope everyone is doing well, staying on plan, and getting results!

went to amusement park with my kiddo, best friend and granson. had a blast. we brought our own picnic food. had just tons of fun!

and I dropped a lb. this morning WEE

moderate carb and watching calories is working well for me. And I don't stress anymore. I am not stressing one bit in losing weight. I watch the foods, eat relatively what I want, still avoiding many heavy carbs which is fine (but having some when I want), and in general, this is the easiest way to lose weight for me that I could have imagined.

so far so good
still getting down the scale slowly and doing well

hope everyone else is doing ok!!

THANKS Irish! I am trying. everyone has to find that sweet spot that helps them lose but they enjoy eating.
I think I found mine :)

Back